Proud Granddaughter with Sadie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
This little filly "Sunset Ridge Lil Mercedes" is priceless!! She can and will do anything that you ask of her! Talk about a sweet and versatile mini and Sadie fits the program!!

I bought her from Marnie 3 years go as a weanling and granddaughter Morgyn immediately claimed Sadie as hers. They have a teriffic bond and little Miss Sadie will do whatever Morgyn asks of her.

I was a bit leary about the 4th. of July Parade but Sadie took it all in stride. Firecrackers, balloons, bikes, carriages, etc. and with the noisy sirens of the firetrucks right behind her, Sadie never blinked an eye.

There was a lot of commotion, everyone wanted to see this precious little girl and her priceless mini - she was continually surrounded by children and adults, too!!Talk about good advertising and lots of interest in the miniature horse!!!

I LOVE this little horse, there would not ever be enough money to buy her, I feel that Sadie is perfect for my very precious granddaughter, Morgyn.

P7030011.jpg

P7030008.jpg

Donna, What cute pictures!
rolleyes.gif
Some horses are just priceless when it comes to our gr-kids.
yes.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif
They certainly are dressed apporiate for the July 4th parade. They make a cute team, now all they need is a little cart and harness.
wink.gif
Corinne

The pictures pretty much answer the age old question.. What do you do with miniature horses??....Have fun!! Lavonne

Oh Donna,

Morgyn and Sadie look as if they are having so much fun!! I saved the pictures so Nik could see them too.

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Donna now that is patriotism at it's finest![/SIZE]

Isn't it incredible when these horses are just so trusting that no matter where you put them, no harm will come to them? Sadie and Morgyn are absolutely beautiful and a perfect team. They are made for eachother. Best investment you ever could have made.

They are adorable. Hurray for the red/white/ and blue/ and buckskin!!!!!!

What great pictures. Nothing better than Grandkids and horses. Your grandaughter looks so happy and I am sure the horse is smiling to in one of those shots
new_shocked.gif

Oh Donna, she is soo tiny and cute! she must not have grown much since you got her. with those kids towering over her, she is the perfect advertizement for a miniature horse!

That is so neat!!!
aktion033.gif
You all should be just so proud....just makes a person feel good to see the joy.
smile.gif

May I suggest framing that pic for your granddaughter, in years to come when she is grown and married she will look back and think.....oh my wonderful grandma Donna and my beautiful horse!
yes.gif
Better yet, make a calendar at one of those copy places, you already have a great "July" picture and I'll bet you have more pics and you could do a family theme for every month of all your kids/grandkids for a neat personal Christmas gift.

What cute pictures and you can just see the joy in your grand daughters face! How lucky she is to have a grandma like you!!
rolleyes.gif

What cute pictures! They look so content and like they're really having fun, I wish I"d have been there!

Latest posts

Back