Proposals for AMHR - where can they be found?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffian

Reaction score
Some folks have mentioned reading proposals for new rules - where can they be found?

Can't find it - where do you go after going into "members"

thanks!

Oh they hid it pretty good - its the third item from the bottom of the list.

Man, they did hide it. What list? The third item I see is show results.

Hmm - what list? When I bring it up the middle panel reads Currently off line -

Its not hidden?

Just go to members

Then read the list of items

The third one from the bottom says "Rule Change Porposals for Convention 2010" to the right is a blue link that says "Rule Change Proposals" Click on the blue link

Or try this

Proposals

It was a play on words considering that everything is pretty much in chronological order of events, but the rule changes are stuck way down in the oldest stuff instead of being on the top.

Thanks Kay! Your link worked.
default_biggrin.png

However, if I go to the website and click on "Members" at the top left, I don't get anything that shows Convention proposals. The middle box is empty except for "Offline"

Sure is interesting reading - could be an interesting convention!!

You're in the wrong "members" section. Don't go to the members tab on the left, go to the members login tab further down on the right hand side of the page, right above the 'prefix' and 'suffix' tabs. Log in there & that is where you'll find the list the others are talking about.

I appreciate the link to find it. It looks like they are still putting them on the net for us to see. I have two rule change propsals for Miniature, Rules and they are not posted yet. I am sure there are more comming yet.

I appreciate the link to find it. It looks like they are still putting them on the net for us to see. I have two rule change propsals for Miniature, Rules and they are not posted yet. I am sure there are more comming yet.
I don't understand your comment "I have two rule change proposals for Miniature, Rules and they are not posted yet. I am sure there are more coming yet."

I thought proposals were all due in July? I would expect anything submitted by July and going to be considered at this convention would already be posted? Can someone please explain. Thanks so much.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

I don't understand your comment "I have two rule change proposals for Miniature, Rules and they are not posted yet. I am sure there are more coming yet."

I thought proposals were all due in July? I would expect anything submitted by July and going to be considered at this convention would already be posted? Can someone please explain. Thanks so much.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

Jackie they were all due July 1, mine was June 30th. Just waiting to see it posted now. Hopefully it will be on soon. I am sure the office is busy yet with Nationals, registrations and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackie they were all due July 1, mine was June 30th. Just waiting to see it posted now. Hopefully it will be on soon. I am sure the office is busy yet with Nationals, registrations and all.
Thanks for the information, I thought all of the proposals that would be considered were included on the list already. I'm glad to know there could still be more coming so I should check back for updates to that list.

I expected that they would only publish the list once it was complete.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

Good Day All,

If you have a proposal that you ARE NOT seeing. Contact the office and check with Cathy Buehrer. We have been having the same conversation over on another board and some folks there notice some of their proposals weren't posted. You may need to fax a copy to them just in case. Some committees will go over these proposals and if there happens to be some that are close to the same wording, then one will be used. Again, get with the office and if your proposal was omitted they will post it.

Karen

It was a play on words considering that everything is pretty much in chronological order of events, but the rule changes are stuck way down in the oldest stuff instead of being on the top.
Oh I get it
default_smile.png

Yes go to the members section that you have to put the password in to access. Password is shetland.

Latest posts

Back