Proposal Please Proof

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Had to take a few days off for taxes, but got it done. Please take a look and see if I made any mistakes. I have one copy of each in an envelope ready to go to each director and the real one that I will have notarized, that goes to the office.

My Proposal.jpg

letter lastlast.jpg

Scanned Document.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a contradiction in wording--effective date is 2015 but your proposal says 2014.

Oh Gee Holly, Thanks. I wanted 2015 in all of them. I think I just put the wrong one up. Thank you much. I got the date fixed, Thanks again

corrected proposal.jpg

Just wondering the way its written your not actually deleting anything your adding. So would you need to send in another proposal to take out or delete how it is written currently for the AMHA horse to hardship into AMHR and then add this new proposal to the rule book? In case your not there I would make absoutely sure no stone gets left unturned. Other then that what you have writtened sounds good, and I hope it comes up to be voted for at Convention this year.

JMS Do you think I did it wrong? I wanted to delete 1.81 A and ad the change. Was going to send. Please some director or someone who has done this let me know. Was going to mail this morning, but not if I have screwed up and it will all be thrown out. Thanks, Renee

I will send it to one of my directors to check. Maybe, I will get feedback. Also was wondering. I have to send it to the Director of Operations at office. Would that be Zona? Also the Director of Operations is supposed to send it to the appropriate Committee Chair and then post it on the website. I wonder who the appropriate Committee Chair is.

Okay, Does this make it clearer?

MyMonday Proposal.jpg

Okay heard from my director (thanks) and it is still not clear enough. Instead of putting my adds and deletes in the right spot(the one it asks for) she said I had to be more specific about what I wanted to add and delete. I don't think it is me or a lot of others that are so dumb, but rather the dumb form.

But, by George I am going to learn how to do this. How does this look.

But then there are questions as to what to do about the committee. It says in a little box on the bottom to mail to the appropriate committee Chair. How in the he-- do I know who the correct committee Chair is. In the rule book it says to send it to the Director of Operations. No wonder stuff doesn't get in. Maybe I am the dumbest person in the whole outfit, but I am going to figure this out.

lewella changes big_3.jpg

I completely agree - we need a new form! Proposals go to the Director of Operations (Zona).

Well, the whole blooming thing is in the mail. I just hope I didn't put any of the no good mistake ones in the envelopes. I made so many mistakes that I used up 2 new cartridges of ink. But, the girls at the bank had pity on me and let me use their printer.

I sent the original ones to the Director of Operation and copies of everything to all the directors. Whew

It would go to the Committee Chair for AMHR - which is listed in the journal and on the website.

It would go to the Committee Chair for AMHR - which is listed in the journal and on the website.
No, proposals go to the Director of Operations. The form needs to be updated.

Well the form needs to updated Lewella, but as it reads now - DOO and Committee Chair.

Oh. shoot if I sent the whole thing off to the wrong place. I put on there. " Rule Books says to send it to Director O Operation and it will be sent to appropriate committee.

How on earth has a proposal ever made it to the Convention the right way?

I think the rule book...which says send it to the director of operations...supersedes the wording on the form. The rule changed but the form hasn't been updated.

If you sent it to Zona, Renee, I imagine it will get where it is supposed to go from her!

A lot of people send them to both the DOO and to the Committee chair, and that has worked. I know I have received some that way when the rules are directed to the committees I chair and might have an impact.

Latest posts

Back