Proposal Failed This Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Just got a message from Convention that my Proposal failed. But, it made it there and got a fair chance to be voted on.Thanks to all that took the time to go to Convention and vote. Thank you to all at Lil Beginnings for helping me. Now that I know how to do it, I will have to decide next year if I should propose that the Shetlands and Fallabellas get to come in as babies or try to reg. one of them in as babies and seek out legal help. Don't want that word legal, to mean, "the sue thing". I hate suers. Just to get a legal opinion as to if what we are doing now - is even legal. Playing favorites.

I'm sorry it failed. I'm glad that you tried! At least you were not afraid to step up and try.. nothing worse than people who complain but don't try to change anything. Yes please do try again.

Thanks Debbie. I know that people are so tired of me going on about this. But I feel like things like this are so important to us, and especially to the small AMHR breeder. Thanks again to Lil Beginnings. I will try again, with a different twist. A proposal that I am not in favor of, but that might make people think what could happen, by not closing this big loop hole.

Latest posts

Back