Professional show pics of all my boys

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
Well Christmas has certainly come early. I finally have show pictures of all my horses. I've never bought any show pictures but the photographer at the Olds show this year got some that were too good pass up. All photo credit belongs to Rick Kroll Photography.

First up is Lorick Llea Copper, all 29.5 inches of him...

He may not be a halter horse but he does look mighty cute all cleaned up..and by the way the arena is on a bit of a slat he's not that bum high.

1476_8X12.jpg

I don't know why I like this picture so much. but he does look happy.

1202_8X12.jpg

And hunter class. This jump was really cute.

copperjump.jpg

Next is Lorick Llea Little Bear...

This picture was timed perfectly. Sean is looking to set Bears back legs and Bear has his ears right forward.

1367_8X12.jpg

The dynamic duo yet again..I should add this horse won't even let me set his feet but for Sean he just squares up perks his ears and seems to say ok what now boss...

1506_8X12.jpg

And last but certainly not least Imprint Dustys Dark Drifter...

I love how focused they both look..oh and yes Drifter is overjumping by a ridicuous amount...

horses2042-1.jpg

My edit of the same picture...

drift.jpg

Our first halter class together...

1501_8X12.jpg

And my absolute favourite picture ever...I have to admit I can't stop drooling over it haha

1366_8X12.jpg

Very nice pictures!!! Your favorite one is also my favorite, but they are all very nice!!!

I really like all of those photos, I agree with you and Jill, you guesses favorites is mine to
default_laugh.png

Thanks guys! I had all these ptures blown up and am hanging them in my room....Yes I am just a little obsessed with my horses
default_wub.png

They all look very handsome! Shockingly, my favorites involve Bear.
Really thats a totall shock
default_rolleyes.gif
haha
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back