Professional Clipping Done At Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
I started clipping my horse for Nationals and I started having a severe asthma attack. Almost had to go to the ER. I am fine now but I'm afraid I am starting to get allergic to the horse's hair
new_shocked.gif

I'm afraid to do all 4 horses myself or I'm going to have real problems at Nationals. Does anyone know that there is going to be any professional clipping done at Nationals this year? I know someone was offering it last year and was real tempting. Or if anyone can help me out I appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jamie

Hey guys!

I know last year there was a gla at the show that clipped for 50 a horse. she was very nice and did a good job but cannot remember her name. She was constantly busy so I am sure she will be there agian this year.

Good luck at teh show, wish I was going to be there this year too.

Stacy

Jamie,

I'd certainly do horses for $50.00/horse. Would you need them done for the Amateur classes?

If you can't connect with Laura at the show, you might hunt down my daughter, Brooke Sheridan, who is traveling with Silver Meadows/Gayle and Richard Ray. She will be clipping, shaving, etc. and is reasonably priced. She clips for most of the major show barns in Fla, so is fast and efficient, uses her own equipment and blades.

Robin C

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back