Problems with Rob Carter - CLC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tini-z

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to Rob Carter??? I received the following message from him on June 29 and I still have not received my convertor or the clipper blades I paid for. Has anyone else had trouble getting orders that they have paid for, from him???????? He promised the converter when I ordered the clippers in February .

------------------------

ROB CRATER

CLC STABLES

Home National Champion Miniature Shetlands

www.clcstables.com

Also check out the new Online Store and Sharpening Services at

www.theclipperbarn.com

They went out yesterday. I deeply apologize but Double K was not sending me the convertor.

ROB

-------------------

tini_z

I bought a new clipper head from Rob just last week and I recieved it just fine. He was awesome to communicate with me and help me. I would recommend doing business with him.

Tammi Dial

Shelley, Idaho

Please give Rob a call and give him a chance. If he said he was having trouble getting the item from the company, I believe him. Rob is awesome to deal with, and a very nice person too. If you are uncomfortable, give him a call and talk with him in person.

Send Rob a PM. He's a very responsible person and I wouldn't hesistate to do business with him. Something must have happened beyond his control and I'm sure he doesn't know it didn't get to you.

I just noticed that you are overseas...I wonder if perhaps it was lost in transit??? Really, I think you need to communicate directly with Rob, he will do his best to ensure customer satisfaction, I KNOW IT.

Was this the last time you talked to him? Have you called or emailed him? Is he not replying to you and you thought this was your last resort or something? Why didn't you p.m. him while he was on here since then?

I've never heard anything but good responses about his service and although I've not delt with him I do have him bookmared so I can when I need more.

If you have not stayed in touch with him, and not done everyhting you know of to do to get a response from him then I think this post of yours is tacky as h ell.

While this wasn't the best way to handle this, the good side is that we all get to post to say how wonderful Rob is, and Christine will know this better than if she had stayed silent and stewed about it.

Christine, you can rest assured that Rob is a great guy who goes out of his way for everyone!

I would think the issue is you are so far away arent you in germany or something? by the way love the horse in your avtar totally off subject but have been meaning to say it for a while now
smile.gif

OUCH Debby:

If you have not stayed in touch with him, and not done everyhting you know of to do to get a response from him then I think this post of yours is tacky as h ell.

I dont know rob that well but do understand how you must feel being so far away and not knowing him from a hole in the wall and no response in a while if you had tried contacting him.

Like your stallion in your avtar also!

edited to say........Went to your site and WOW your Grosshill boy is just breathtaking! Words just can not express him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always had good service from Rob, my blades are sharp and returned right away. I also had my double K Clippers serviced and they were returned quickly and they now work awesome!

[SIZE=14pt]Rob is a very reliable and responsible young man. He means what he says and does what he says. There may be computer problems on your end resulting in your emails not being delivered to him. keep trying. Im sure he will read this today and respond. He is also getting ready for nationals so after next moday or so dont expect to hear from him till about the 21st.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Rob is a very reliable and responsible young man. He means what he says and does what he says. There may be computer problems on your end resulting in your emails not being delivered to him. keep trying. Im sure he will read this today and respond. He is also getting ready for nationals so after next moday or so dont expect to hear from him till about the 21st.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I've done business with Rob too, he's been wonderful to work with.

There are sometimes circumstances that make things not work out just the way we'd like them to, I suggest you contact him directly and talk to him.

I've not purchased anything directly from Rob but Sydni bought all Phantoms show clothes from Rob and he was very prompt in answering my questions.

He even showed Phantom for Syndi when she had her hands full in a class and he was extremely gentle with him. Very gentle person. I'm sure if you talk to him in person you'll see it too.

Rob is a great guy, He has sharpen several shipments of blades for me and I get them quick and they work great.

I agree Mary Lou. Overseas shipping can be very questionable, both with timing and with things getting LOST.

The person waiting for shipment hopefully arranged for a type of shipping that has some sort of tracking number.

Whatever the case may be, I can say it is NOT because Rob is dishonest. (As someone old enough to be his mom) I've wanted to give Rob a smack now and then -- for various reasons....
biggrin.gif
......But it's never ever been because he was dishonest!

MA

Add me to the list of someone who loves Rob and is a satisfied customer!

Andrea

I have had Rob sharpen my blades all season and I allways get them back very quick and he is by far the best I have ever used. If I ever have any questions he is very prompt on getting back to me.

wub.gif
Rob is one of the nicest, most honest people you will ever know !!!
yes.gif

Back