Pro Pics of My Newest Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I can't believe my luck in getting this gorgeous mare from Rita (WeeOkie Farm). I first saw WeeOkies Cool Dudes Parisienne as a yearling and was really interested in her then. However, I passed her up for another filly that I still have. Well, a few months ago I started looking for another mare and talk about luck...Rita still had Pari for sale...and she's MINE!!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

PariHeadJuly08websmall.jpg

Pari2July08web.jpg

Thank you Rita!!

default_wub.png

AWESOME...........she is so beautiful.

Lucky for you she was still available.

Thanks guys! I wish I could get some pictures of her trotting...she needs to drive!!!!

I must say that Pari was not really up for sale, but when Stephanie came back wanting her, I had to say yes. I know she will have a great home with Steph. And she is one beautiful Mare!!

Rita

I must say that Pari was not really up for sale, but when Stephanie came back wanting her, I had to say yes. Rita
I'm sooooo thankful she was never on your sales page, Rita!!
default_aktion033.gif
She probably would have sold long ago had she been on there.

Rose, no, she's 32.5" tall. A DEFINITE driving prospect...OMG, you should see her move.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I always knew I liked her, but I hadn't realized until recently exactly how nice she is! It is later in the year than we usually breed, but we are currently breeding her to our stallion, Redrock Incognito. I am sooo excited to see the resulting foal. That is the one I'm most excited about for next year.

Latest posts

Back