Pro Pics of My Newest Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I can't believe my luck in getting this gorgeous mare from Rita (WeeOkie Farm). I first saw WeeOkies Cool Dudes Parisienne as a yearling and was really interested in her then. However, I passed her up for another filly that I still have. Well, a few months ago I started looking for another mare and talk about luck...Rita still had Pari for sale...and she's MINE!!!

Thank you Rita!!

srpwildrose

Reaction score

AWESOME...........she is so beautiful.

Lucky for you she was still available.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Staff member
Reaction score
She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I wish I could get some pictures of her trotting...she needs to drive!!!!

WeeOkie

Reaction score
I must say that Pari was not really up for sale, but when Stephanie came back wanting her, I had to say yes. I know she will have a great home with Steph. And she is one beautiful Mare!!

Rita

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I must say that Pari was not really up for sale, but when Stephanie came back wanting her, I had to say yes. Rita
I'm sooooo thankful she was never on your sales page, Rita!!
She probably would have sold long ago had she been on there.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Rose, no, she's 32.5" tall. A DEFINITE driving prospect...OMG, you should see her move.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I always knew I liked her, but I hadn't realized until recently exactly how nice she is! It is later in the year than we usually breed, but we are currently breeding her to our stallion, Redrock Incognito. I am sooo excited to see the resulting foal. That is the one I'm most excited about for next year.

Latest posts