Prints is already Six Weeks Old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
wub.gif
I just can not believe that Prints is already 6 weeks old! To be honest, me and host of a whole lot of other people were not always so sure she would make it this far.

It was many, many of you who helped to get her here! When I yelled for help, many, many responded, even more pm'd, emailed, called and even came over to help this little girl to have the best of chances. Not so sure the result would have been the same without all of the help I was given.

I have learned so much from Prints, all she has been through and from you.

Prints is doing just GREAT!
biggrin.gif

She runs the place and has since week 2, week 3 she became my youngest boss mare! Anything within her reach, is hers! If you lose something, she WILL find it. Just don't walk without looking first, because I promise she is right behind you! And whatever you do, do not attempt to pet another horse BEFORE she has gotten her attention first!

From Prints and I, thanks for all your help and getting her to this 6 week mark.

printsgo2.jpg

Well pat yourself on the back too! You did all the hard work and it has paid off for you. A little miracle girl isn't she.

She is definitely one of those "special" little ones who wrap themselves around your heart! Makes me smile just looking at her cuteness!
wub.gif

Congratulations on all your hard work!

So glad she is healthy and doing so well!

Bonnie

Congratulations, she looks like she is doing just great, and by the sound of it is quite an amusing little character too!
smile.gif

Gee Carolyn, I'm all choked up. She's kinda like the poster child for mini foals this year. She looks absolutely wonderful! Congratulations, she's beautiful.

Carolyn,

I am so glad Prints is doing well. She is beautiful!!! After all the two of you have been through together, I know there is a special bond between the two of you.

Freida

Latest posts

Back