PRINCESSHADABABYITSAFILLY!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations. What a little ripper.
default_wub.png

Love the pic of mum and baby lying down having some quiet time together.

Thanks so much everyone! Your replies all made me smile so much today!! Glad you liked my story lol!! Had a bit of a nap and finally some breakfast.... yeah I made breakfast earlier but my cat Prozac ate it while i wasn't looking.
default_rolleyes.gif
Feel much better but still wuddling my murds a bit.

Oh how did I miss it's your birthday, Robin! Well now I'll always remember it! Hope you had a great day!

Liz wish you were here too! Haha I remember you first meeting Charm as a baby... why do I have a feeling Mercedes will be just as much of a handful!

Diane you've got her paternal grandma, Freedom's mama - give her a big hug today and tell her that her babies make pretty babies!!

The vet came around 5 or 6 to check on them. She gave them both a clean bill of health, said everything was great, called her the perfect foal! And even took a picture with little Mercedes to put on her website.
default_biggrin.png
I'll post it here when she puts it up.

Will see what I can do with the video tomorrow, for now here's some more pics!

100_7046.jpg

Oh I measure her and she a whole 19 inches tall!! She looks sooo tiny next to her mama!

0607111625.jpg

0607111112.jpg

Haha Karla, Charm actually has the same exact "squiggle" it's just hard to see through his light color. You can see it here in his baby pic from 2006! So she sort of matches her big brudder!!

MVC_011S1.jpg

Love you guys, will check back in the morning!!

I LOVE your description of the day of foaling!! Had me laughing!

Well you have done it now. The first of many foalings and you had a great start!

Latest posts

Back