Princess, or a Yeti?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
It just won't stop snowing up here! So I get to the barn.......... I see no horses, they are all inside huddled together in the stalls. Not even any footprints, they must have been avoiding it all day! Until........ Princess comes around the corner! I can't even tell what color she was, just solid white!!!!!! Typical her, she's really anything but a Princess. She rolls in anything and everything, loves being filthy.

Snowstormandveganthings008.jpg

LOOK AT THAT!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Snowstormandveganthings020.jpg

Snowstormandveganthings023.jpg

Who needs to build snowmen, when you can have a snow-horse!

Snowstormandveganthings018.jpg

Snowstormandveganthings017.jpg

And here's one of Ghost and Princess.

Snowstormandveganthings014.jpg

Ghost was a bit less thrilled about the snow. (This is actually from the last snowstorm we had, but the weather's doing the same today.) She's actually trying to get back to her stall here, this is her literally fighting the wind.

Snowstormandveganthings012.jpg

Oh and from last week when it was somewhat nice out - my new favorite picture!!

EveryoneplusLennon095crop.jpg

default_wub.png

Love your horses, so glad to see you back on the forum!
default_wub.png
They are very pretty, even in the fuzz and snow!

default_biggrin.png
Thank you!!

I love em fuzzy and snowy. Last night same thing happened - where's Princess? Soaking wet out in the snowstorm of course! Crazy horse. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed laughing at me as I chisled the snow off her and towel dried her before dinner.
default_rolleyes.gif

welcome to my world !! its finally warming up around here but on days like that when my silver bays turn to silver gray look at me and i bring them into their stalls scrape off the snow shut the doors and give them both a big pile of hay, i love how cozy it is, warm, the sound of munching horses, and the scent of fresh hay and pine shavings, makes me like winter.

OMG. That's quite the build up of snow she's wearing!
default_laugh.png

She doesnt seem to mind at all does she!?

That last picture is adorable!! I've always liked Ghost, and you two seem to have such a great relationship.

Latest posts

Back