Princess Gwen! WOW!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
Well.... Here's some "new" pictures just taken on Friday of my 29" yearling filly Princess Gwen....
default_wub.png
This filly is just WOW!!!!!!!!!! I think she will kick some major but in the halter classes. The neck on this filly is just WOW!!!!!! I just wish I had the time, space & money to show her!!!!!!!!!!! I think she's a fancy girl! Am I barn blind????? lol!
default_rolleyes.gif

Gwen1BestApril1009.jpg

Gwen3BestApril1009.jpg

GwenGood1April1009.jpg

GwenGood2April1009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Either you are not barn blind, or I am too. I completely agree. She is a wow filly, no doubt.

I looked at her pictures and went "Wow!" so...I agree, you're not blind at all.
default_laugh.png

I think your eyes are functioning at full capacity. LOVE the eyeliner on this girl. She is definitely a WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
kind of girl!
default_wub.png

Thanks Guys!
default_wub.png
I really do love this filly. And the last foal out of the Barakah stallion I had. This filly has 2 half sisters (on dam & sire's side) that have done very well in the show pen. So I have no doubt she should do the same. I did have her leased out to a friend but it's not working out for her to show her this year... so I don't know what I'll do..... I am already showing 4 others this year!!!!!! ugh! I'd really like to get her down to the World Show.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is INCREDIBLE! I wish I could do more showing this year, I'd help you out
default_wink.png

Very pretty girl - hope you can get her in the ring.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back