Prince

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacy,

Your saying he had DEATH THREATS left me bug eyed.........WHY???? He's ALREADY WON EVERYTHING!

What the heck are those people thinking???? I can only imagine how relieved you will be having him home.

MA

I truly Thank - You for the once in a life time chance to see such a beautiful Stallion....I now know what the meaning of Full size horse in Miniature is about..!! Thank - you for the beautiful pictures and the wonderful story and Thank - You for believing in His greatness !! I am in awe ..

jenn

WOW Stac, what a horse you have. Wish I had gotten to see him, but then, I wasn`t even at the World show
default_rolleyes.gif
: Who knows, maybe some day? I might have to travel, just to meet "The Prince"
default_yes.gif
: He is a sensational stallion. Congratulations & consider it a huge compliment that others want him out of the picture. They know you have a great stallion. Enjoy and love him.

So sorry you had to witness the ugly side of some others.
default_bye-sad.gif
:

Wow,,, hope the police can catch anyone who would do that. Do they have any leads????

It always amazes me how some people are so jealous of others that they will do and say whatever to make themselves feel better. I am very sure that Prince not showing makes them feel like they won something. But to all us PRINCE GROUPIES we all know who would have won so Ribbons don't mean a thing.

I understand how people feel when they see him for the first time :bgrin :new_shocked: . It is a experience I will never forgot. It was like the first time I saw Buckeroo. I couldn't get the smile off my face for a week.
default_wink.png
:

Stacy is a wonderful person and I am tickled pink that I have gotten to know her.

And I visited Lucky Hart to see Princes dad and he is AWESOME also. So Prince came about his beautiful looks naturally. HMMMM. Another stallion to visit.

I love Prince too, over the years there are only two miniature horse stallions that have taken my breath away, Prince and Buckeroo. He is truly magnificient. I have enjoyed getting to know Stacy with the privelage of creating her websites and she is incredibly kind, classy, and intelligent! I highly respect what Stacy and her horses contribute to the miniature horse industry!!!

We had a front table that was off the side a bit. Unfortunately, with the angle, a man at the next table kept getting his head in the way so it was hard to take pictures!!

It certainly was a thrill to be there.

Heather

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a fantastic stallion and I was so proud to have had him for the year. If anyone doesnt know Stacey they should meet her...She is one of the kindest and truest people in the world....She has given us all something to work towards and the first thing everyone needs to do is remember jealousy may have stopped the show but our LOVE will move us into the future....Lee

that isnt Prince in the pics..Take a look at the other Prince on stage link and you will see him...

Heather from Meadowwind - the stallion that you posted pictures of is the beautiful Spectacular Bey - the high selling horse of the World Sale - he truly should have a post of his own and not be "muddied" with the Prince thread - he is an awesome stallion and produces awesome babies - France is lucky to have such a fantastic stallion heading their way.

Stacy

Hi Stacy,

Yes you are right. When I went back through the pictures, I realized that the one of Prince was blurry and that this was the darker stallion. Prince is indeed exceptional

Heather

I had the pleasure of seeing Prince in the stable area. I was totally in awe of this most magnificent stallion. When he came out on to the stage he was breathtaking. He has the longest most perfect neck I have ever seen on a miniature. He is truly a legend in his own time - wow. It was a total shame that he was not shown at the World show. But everyone who didn't know who he was before - certainly knows who he is now - so the folks playing the measuring game should have egg on their faces now.

Prince is stunning - and everyone who knows him has to agree with that statement.

Thankyou to Lee for letting us see him back in the stable area. And thank you for bringing him out on stage for the whole world to see. He is not just a Prince - he is a King!!!!!

Latest posts

Back