Prince colt is HERE-ZW Prince Charming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
Well I have waited patiently for a year for this foal. I have been drooling over my Prince pictures and Lass started bagging up and as if she knew I had to make another run to KY she put the brakes on this one. She is very dependable on her foaling and a great mother. So that said she was ready to foal on Saturday morning and NOTHING. NOTHING Sunday and I called my mom on Monday at 1:00pm and told her my trip probably wouldn't happen. I walked to the barn at 1:30 pm to see Lass going down in labor. By 1:45 pm we had ourselves a buckskin colt!

UUGGHHH. I don't have anything against colts. Don't get me wrong but so far this year we have had 11 foals and 8 are colts. Some really nice colts and I am happy with them but it makes me latch on to the fillies alittle tighter
default_smile.png
So I know how Erica was feeling last year with all her boys. I really wanted a Prince filly to cross on Treasure. I seriously considered returning him until his sex changed (HMMMM would that work?) (just kidding). He is a really really nice colt. Lots of leg and neck and of course a BEAUTIFUL buckskin color. And Shawn (my son) is VERY unhappy that we aren't keeping him. And was VERY uncooperative with picture taking. So sorry in advance.

BUT I have Stacy whispering in Dinahs ear that she really wants to have a little girl in 09 for us, otherwise I think I will be keeping a colt or face the unhappiness of a teenage boy
default_smile.png

So please welcome Zephyr Woods Prince Charming.
default_rolleyes.gif

PrinceCharming2.jpg

Charminghead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!! Now If I could win the lottery
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Congrats he is stunning!!

He needs to be in the ring
default_wub.png

All I can say is..............OHHHHH MYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be living out in your barn with him!
default_wub.png

Congrats Kitty - he is a doll, beautiful head & neck, huge eyes, nice short back, leggy but not too tall! Lass & Prince did good -- I am STILL whispering in MADAM Dinah's ear about having a filly (but I think we are almost thru with this cycle).

Anyway, Prince sends his warm regards to his new Princling --- welcome to the big bad world little one!

Nana

Well if you have too many colts, we could probably tolerate him down here.
default_biggrin.png
Gorgeous colt, congratulations!

Jan

Now don't get me wrong, we love Charming to death and I would be tickled pink if everyone would fall in love with all our other colts and OOPS I would just have to keep him
default_smile.png

And I am sure Shawn wouldn't mind abit walking into the showring with little Charming at the end of the leadrope
default_smile.png
which is his goal for Nationals
default_smile.png

And just so everyone knows EVERYONE of our foals are spoiled rotten by Jessie. In fact Rebel expects her to carry him around and he is not lightweight anymore
default_smile.png
He stands and paws at you to lift him and she has him lying down on command now. Janet (Limestone) commented when I dropped a few more girls off yesterday about how spoiled rotten American Idol is
default_smile.png

Well we love our babies
default_smile.png
and yep all the rest here are spoiled also.

Stacy, Glad to hear about Dinah. I have my fingers crossed for this cycle
default_smile.png

I LOVE this boy. He is amazing. Congratulations!

Kim

Well, if you're going to have a boy, at least make him AWESOME! Congratulations!

I never get why anyone is so into the filly fairy thing.

Personally if I have a mare that is my be all end all I don't think I would want to risk breeding her, unless I went the surrogate route.

Me personally I love the boys and always am looking for the next top show gelding!

Okay prince why do you have to live 30 hours from me :DOH!

What wouldn't I do for a prince baby?!
default_wub.png
I just keep coming back and looking at your post
default_biggrin.png

Oh WOW!!! If I were in the market for another boy I'd be knocking your door down (and I'm still tempted, lol!!) Congratulations!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations! I have three stallions and five mares myself, which is probably not the best ratio for someone who wants to breed. But I have to say as others have as well, I don't care colt or filly, if you gotta have the horse, you gotta have 'em! I think you better enjoy him now, because he is going to make someone a fantastic herd sire. I bet he is sold within the week! He is a lovely colt, looks like a Prince baby through and through.
default_wub.png
That Prince really stamps his foals.

Well I have all the boys I need here (and then some ;) ) but that little guy can throw his bag behind my couch any time he likes. If he wants HE can move on into the house and I"LL live in the barn (well OK maybe not) Wow! It seems like the foals this year just keep getting better and better.

Latest posts

Back