Prince colt is HERE-ZW Prince Charming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh there he is!! Very nice colt congrats. How exciting!!!!

Congrats Kitty, he is an outstanding colt.

What a nice colt. I have always wanted a buckskin colt!! I told my local breeder that I got my two colts from to let me know if he ever gets one. My babies are now 4yrs old and I love the so much. Again you are very lucky. FLFlyingW

Kitty that colt is amazing !!!!
default_wub.png
Honestly sometimes you need to take what you get and then laugh when you are in the winners circle glad that you did... I would love to have that colt in my barn and I am colt poor right now...Besides you can get more nice babies out of a colt then a filly...LOL

Anyway congratulations on him....

The Bay Prince is an ICON, and your new baby boy gets to be part of that increcible heritage so you are one lucky lady to own a piece of that kind of royalty. Congratulations.

I'm slothing at the mouth...........He's incredible.

I agree with you all. He is a incredible colt and I am tickled pink with him. He is getting better and better each day and his whole topline and neck are incredible.
default_biggrin.png

I was extremely fortunate that I have 2 mares that will be bred to Prince. (if Dinah ever decides to become serious about this).

I thank you for your kind words.
default_wink.png

What a gorgeous boy!!! I just love the prince foals!! I think he would look superb on my show string!! Hopefully your next one will be a filly.

We took a few more pics of some of the babies today and was able to get a decent head shot of Charming (for us taking the pictures
default_new_shocked.gif
) and thought you should see how pretty and dishy headed he is. His eyes are huge.
default_biggrin.png

Shawn INSISTED on taking the pictures so bear with the background. DARN teenagers
default_wacko.png

Charminghead.jpg

Charming4-2.jpg

He's a cutie Kitty! I am kind of surprised that Shawn hasn't put a lock on his door and hidden the key from you!

Nana Stac

PS - Dinah is finally OUT ! ! Now we count . . . . . .

Latest posts

Back