Pricing A Pony Team

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ropenride

Reaction score
A friend of a friend has a nice team of ponies for sale and they were asking me about what price to ask. I've never dealt in teams that come complete, nor in ponies, so was wondering what you all thought. I haven't seen them yet, but they are (supposed to be!!) a mare and a gelding, black with maybe some white on the face, approximately 13.2 hh, 8 or 9 years old, one broke to ride as well, custom made harness and a cute little rubber tired wagon. It's a package deal.
default_unsure.png
:

Thanks for any help, advice or guidance!!!!

Are they registered? How well do they match (are they full siblings?) How long have they been driving together, have they done parades, etc? Health issues? Vices? Original price of ponies/harness/wagon? Location?

This all factors in.

Andrea

I have been looking for a team for over a year...wanted them just a little bigger than minis...the ???'s Andrea asked were the same ????'s I have been asking of people as well. I have recieved prices between 800.00 and 6500.00. I would love to know more about your friends team. feel free to give them my email...where are you located?? Heidi

So far, I've told you all I know about the ponies, but we're supposed to go look at them sometime this next week. I'm going to take your questions and add a few of my own
default_smile.png
And I'll try and get a picture if possible...hopefully the weather will cooperate and they can hitch them up! And I'm going to take my measuring stick, too!! I'll post more when I find out more.

Heidi, we're in Kansas.

Latest posts

Back