Previous Customers of Ozark Mini Tack

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tremor

Reaction score
I have a show on Saturday and I am in need of a full body sleazy, and I think I have found the perfect one. However, I would like your guys' suggestions.

I picked this sleazy because it covered the entire body and was cheap. (As compared to buy a hood and a body sleazy)

I am hoping to be able to use this sleazy more than once since I am paying quite a bit of money for it. (In my opinion; since its half of my weekly paycheck) I wish I would have bought this last year because the filly I am buying it for is a roller and rolled in mud an hour before the show....and she was a LIGHT palomino then. *faints*

I am hoping to use this for small saddle club shows (the night before), the local FFA show, and the BIG show. (Iowa State Fair *faints*) So....it is something that needs to be able to stand up to its expectations. My filly will not be around other minis while wearing it.

I have bought from Ozark MANY items before and I have always found their items to be wonderful and hardy. (sometimes TOO hardy like the Hamilton halters; eeek) However, I must ask you guys for your own opinions because I don't buy online that often and it makes me cry a little inside when I buy the wrong item.

Now, I am trying my best to resist the temptation of buying the "Wild Things" print because it is $79.....but my filly would look so good in it. I....must....resist!

sztb_12_1_s.jpg

I have bought the full body from Ozark and they are good. However, I now get mine from sleazy barb horsewear - more color choices, but the main thing is they go on and off much more easily, since the zip fully under the chin and neck.

Latest posts

Back