Pretty Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizbeth

Reaction score
I captured this photo the other day. I found this filly and her mom in the pasture a week ago. The mare did not look bred at all until a few weeks ago. She measures 33.5 and has produced a Regional Champion Mare under 26, and National Top Ten Mare under 28. The filly is by Alamo Streakers Mime.

StarandBaby6-23.jpg

Aww how sweet. That filly is just gorgeous!Love her color. Mom looks so happy and content with her new baby. Great picture!!

She is a special little girl. So refined and tiny..............

I think I'm going to name her "Mimes My What A Surprise"? Well maybe not
default_smile.png

If you have any ideas on names I sure would like to hear them.

Beth

What a striking baby! How about Mimes Oh What a Surprise? It is less of a tongue twister, LOL.

Oh yes, that does roll off the tongue better.
default_smile.png

When I first saw her that morning it was about 6am, just barely getting light. All I could see was bright white and had to look a couple of times to figure out this mare had a foal. Sure did take me by surprise, all that loud color from that mare too as she is a red roan. Just goes to show you how what NOT TO EXPECT when breeding these little guys.

Oh yes, that does roll off the tongue better.
default_smile.png

When I first saw her that morning it was about 6am, just barely getting light. All I could see was bright white and had to look a couple of times to figure out this mare had a foal. Sure did take me by surprise, all that loud color from that mare too as she is a red roan. Just goes to show you how what NOT TO EXPECT when breeding these little guys.

Wow what a loud and lovely little filly!! Congrats :aktion033: I would love to find a surprise baby like that any day!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back