Presentation Of the Grands at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know there will be a Presentation of the Grands on Thursday night at Nationals.

After naming and acknowledging the two National Grand Champion Stallions they will be bringing the other National Grand Champion Halter Horses back and presenting all 6 horses to the crowd. Owners and trainers of course, do not have to do this, but I think they will want to. They will then try to get a picture of all six together.

In AMHR it is a long crawl to the top to become a National Grand Champion and I will be so happy to see them and their owners get a little fanfare.

I have been pushing this for many years and finally we have the go.

After the Presentation there will be two new fun classes and then Liberty.

ERL Miniatures and Lucky Hart Ranch are the sponsors this year.

We have our fun night back and it will be Grand.

Last edited by a moderator:
That will be awesome!! Another good reason to buy a good camera.

Renee ,

Thanks so much for all your efforts !! We hope to make this a night to be remembered.. I hope everyone will make a special effort to attend this presentation
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a GRAND idea !!!!

All these years - if you were a few minutes late for watching the evening classes - you would miss the crowning of the Grand Champions.....and since the Journal issue for Nationals doesn't come out until several months later, it's easy to just slip from people's minds.

This is truly something that is way overdue - a little extra fanfare for such an incredible long, difficult journey for those that achieve that elusive Grand!!!

And I'm bringing my dancing shoes for watching Liberty class, too!!

default_aktion033.gif
Are you doing Liberty Jean? I'm trying to pick out a new song for Puck. Nothing seems right yet. Oh, now to decide what goodies for the table. I wonder if there will be pizza that night.

Yeah Lavern!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

We are staying at least thru Thursday and sounds like it will be well worth it. It is nice to have a good time and enjoy those evenings. We will see you there, think hard on a song for Puck! He needs a good one so he can strut his stuff and wow the crowd like we know he can!

Is there going to be a webcast of Nationals? I would SO love to see the presentation!!! It's terrific that there will be a little fanfare for the Grands
default_aktion033.gif

Is the show going to be on the web? I would love to watch it, since we now have DSL and could actually see it!

I really wish this would have taken place a few years ago. It's long over-due.

It will be really cool to see all of them together like that.

Oh, Mark I hope you can find some Grand Songs for us. I know you will. Lenard said you had three million songs to pick from. I keep listening to the Summer Olympics and when I hear that music it just stirs my blood. There is something about the right music that really creates an atmosphere.

Just to let everyone know there will be a Presentation of the Grands on Thursday night at Nationals. After naming and acknowledging the two National Grand Champion Stallions they will be bringing the other National Grand Champion Halter Horses back and presenting all 6 horses to the crowd. Owners and trainers of course, do not have to do this, but I think they will want to. They will then try to get a picture of all six together.

In AMHR it is a long crawl to the top to become a National Grand Champion and I will be so happy to see them and their owners get a little fanfare.

I have been pushing this for many years and finally we have the go.

After the Presentation there will be two new fun classes and then Liberty.

ERL Miniatures and Lucky Hart Ranch are the sponsors this year.

We have our fun night back and it will be Grand.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

A great idea!!

I will be ring side to watch for sure!!!

Thank you for helping make this happen!

default_aktion033.gif

What a wonderful idea! Thank you for putting it together for everyone! I will have my camera warmed up and ready to fire thats for sure!!!

Latest posts

Back