Pregnant or not?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_thumbup.gif

I thought that this full moon could make her deliver but I was wrong! Still waiting and I don't see changes!

She's looking fabulous. Now, it's the hardest part.....the waiting game!!

I promise you, once that little beauty hits the ground, you'll forget all about the waiting!!

Last edited:
Go look at the "Maiden mare, unknown date". She gave us a update two days ago and said she thought the mare was having a false pregnancy. The next morning she had a filly at her side. Just hang in there.

I thought I saw some movements and kicks in her belly but in one week no changes. The belly seems smaller, the udder seems to be shrinked. I'm thinking about a false pregnancy again.

Ahhh she really is frustrating you huh!

I wonder why they swell so much in a false preg.

Just a thought though, has she been out and maybe foaled and the foal is lying somewhere and shes returning to a pre-pregnancy body and not milking cause the foal is not alive?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be surprised, but then these ladies can be so frustrating some times. Praying you see a little one very soon!!

Finally one change! This morning she had a big and hard udder( yesterday was small!). She is nervous. She tries to byte and to kick if you try to touch her udder or her back legs.

Congratulations on your new baby, did we get a colt or filly? Looking forward to seeing that baby! You post is so much like what I'm going through. I don't know if my baby is ever going to get here. Enjoyed reading all you have been through with her as it sounds so much like my mare. Excited for you and the arrival of your new little one, waiting to see your new bundle

Latest posts

Back