Precious is foaling!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very sorry Joanne I am so sad for you. My heart breaks for you and what you went though. I wish I could take your pain away.

Precious and her beautiful baby are now running free in heaven's green pastures.

Joanne, I am so very sorry for you loss.I have been there too many times and know how it feels and how much it hurts. Time helps ease the pain somewhat and you will always have the memories of just how special Precious was to you.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is so difficult with the minis sometimes - such sad news. I know only too well how you feel - I lost a dear old gal in April the same way - it still brings me to tears thinking about it.

Big hugs - and I am so sorry.

I am sooo sorry Joanne.

This is so far from the joyous occassion we were all hoping to share with you.

I hope all the good thoughts and condolences being sent your way help

with the pain of your loss.

Take good care and be kind to yourself.

I am so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
(((hugs)))

I am new here and only have posted few times but I wanted to tell you how sorry I feel for you. I am a no sleeper so I would watch Precious at night when I couldn't sleep. She was very entertaining moving her bucket around! Looks like she and you have alot of people that care.... this threads views as of now is almost 4500 and other thread about her over 5000 views. This shows how special she was. So sorry for your lost.

I'm so sorry Joanne. Breeders expect to lose a foal on occasion but when you lose the mare it's just the worst possible outcome. I'm so sorry you lost your Precious. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

So sorry Joanne - I was so hoping for better news. Hopefully in the near future you'll be able to remember the good times with Precious and get a smile on your face. Run free sweet Precious and baby - you were greatly loved here on earth.

(((((HUGS)))))

Barbie

Joanne I am so very sorry that you have lost your dear Precious and her foal. My heart is breaking for you. Prayers being said to ease your pain and grief. So sorry.

OH Joanne. I am SO VERY sorry. I have been there and I know how painful it is to lose both mare and foal. Hugs Friend.

Dear Joanne, I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. I too have followed Precious' foalwatch thread but not posted before now, and my heart is heavy with this outcome.

Oh no! I am so sorry to read this thread and learn that you lost your Precious. When the foal has died in utero, it just makes it so hard for them I don't think there can ever be a good outcome. I had a similar situation 2 years ago, but after four hours of labor we drove the mare two hours to the hospital for a c-section and were in time to save her. She is now retired. You have my deepest sympathy.

I am truly sorry you had to go through this...
default_sad.png
It's very disheartening when you lose both the mare and foal... God must have needed a little mare and foal for a new little girl in heaven.
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back