Prayers today for Linda Best

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
I believe she heads to Dartmouth Hitchcock today to get more info on her cancer. I don't know her, but have read about her on the forum and I know she is a wonderful human being.

I'm praying for you today Linda!

Just a list member, Joyce in New Hampshire

I've not stopped praying for Linda since I first heard the news. Very special prayers for her today as she completes the next series of tests.

logo01-1.jpg

Prayers, healing, & light always.

Actually the 14th is the big day that we should find out more. I am praying like mad and enjoying my family and friends to the max right now. I can't tell you just how much you all mean to me and I can't ever thank you all enough for all the love and kindness you all have shown me. I WILL BEAT THIS! I do have up and down days and the down days are a real downer especially when the pain gets intense, but then I remember how everyone is pulling for me and I just can't let you all down I still have too much to do!. Linda
I had down the 14th--so I checked back on Linda's post and found the date... but prayers heading in and out--perfect.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

I really appreciate this everyone. I am feeling a bit "marshmellowy" today [not one of my better ones this morning] so the prayers really help. Sue and MaKayla are coming to visit this afternoon and I am looking forward to that. I have to say though I have some awesome kids. My 15 year old son who is so sensitive was so awesome to me this am. We just held each other and that meant so very much. Courtney is my bud but Matt is the man. Linda

Good luck Linda, our thoughts and prayers are with you today. Hoping for great news!
default_yes.gif

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Linda you are in my thoughts and prayers daily. As a cancer surviver I understand...never give up hope, many people are praying.

Linda,

I just read your post. Now I have tears running down my face thinking about your son hugging you. What a great kid. Gosh, I feel for them.

Stay strong, stay positive and fight this thing with every ounce that you have.

Just do what you do in the show ring, whip some butt and come out a winner!

See you this afternoon!

Sue

Linda- you remain in my thoughts and prayers every day. Hang in there!

For those of you who don't know her, Linda comes all the way from NH to CT to trim my 7 minis and brought me flowers after MY cancer surgery!

Prayers and Positive Thoughts sent to you, Linda..........

Stay strong, girlfriend! Life can be hard, but those of us who smile and make the best of what's handed us are the big winners. Sending love!

Linda, You and your family will always be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. You have some awesome kids, I would take any/all of them at any time. Great kids. Hope your visit with Sue and Makayla is a great one.

Love ya

Hi Linda,

I don't know you but have just read this post and wanted to add my prayers for you also.

Good thoughts and stay stong in the Lord, He will not give us more than we can handle.

God bless, Kim

Been thinking of you and the girls all along. You've been an inspiration to me in many ways.

I hope today goes well!

Tracy

Latest posts

Back