Prayers today for Linda Best

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping you in my prayers Linda.

I too had it on my calendar for tomorrow so I would remember to light a candle.

Linda,

We are thinking of you today and praying very hard that you get some positive results.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your kids and/or your horses.

Sue & Makayla

We are leaving to go to Dartmouth-Hitchcock in just a few minutes. Praying for a GOOD positive update today. We should be home late this afternoon, Thank you each and everyone for your prayers they mean so very much! Love to all Linda

PS I have to add all the four footed kids got extra cookies this morning so they have their hooves and paws crossed too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I started this on Friday thinking for some reason that was the day you were going. Anyway, I am praying for you and your family. Blessings to all of you......

Joyce

Prayers sent from here....
default_pray.gif

Angie

Ours prayers have been sent and will continue to send them to help you and your family through this nightmare.

Let me know if their is anything that Karen and I can do to help with kids and horses also. I have plenty of extra stalls and pasture room also an extra bedroom.

Hang in there.

Love ya

More prayers coming your way...we can always find room at our house for two legged or 4 legged animals!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back