Prayers today for Linda Best

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you today....hoping things go well.

Oh Linda, Bruce called me.... what a horrible thing to hear coming back from Germany! OF course we will pray for you and your family. I am bringing you to our prayer meetings at our Retreat this next week. God can do anything.... Have faith and believe that his will will be done and He will be glorified in it!

Lyn

Lots of prayers coming from us in NY still...
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

The horses send their kisses, too - you are their favorite!

Good luck with your upcoming appointments....

Dee

Linda,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers..... Stay strong, and as was already mentioned, come out a winner like you always do in the show ring!!!! We are rooting for you!!!

Hoping for good news!!!

Kristina

Still praying for you Linda....your family too!

Makayla, David & I had such a nice visit with Linda and her family today. We did what we all love doing! Played with horses! (while my husband took about 80 pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
)

First everyone took turns driving Cami, our mare, who we were there to pick up. Cami spent the week being courted by Fred.
default_wub.png
We are hoping to have a Fred baby next spring!

Then everyone took turns driving Shadow, Linda's gelding. Like Makayla said "It was just like driving a sports car!". She thought he was so cool. At one point I saw Makayla holding the reins in one hand while holding onto the seat with the other. It was funny. Shadow was perfectly safe but she just was just not use to a horse having so much power.

After that we went to visit Max, Courtney's 3 month old foal. He was having a lot of fun playing with a big bouncy ball and was very cute!

Here are a few pictures. Don't worry, I didn't post all 80!
default_wink.png

Linda driving Shadow:

DSCN0959.jpg

Kim, Linda's daughter driving Shadow:

DSCN0985.jpg

Courtney, Linda's youngest daughter driving Shadow:

DSCN1060-1.jpg

Makayla getting driving tips from Linda:

DSCN1030.jpg

Makayla visiting Max:

DSCN1105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of you Linda, and family.

Liz

It was great to see Sue her husband David and MaKayla. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and playing with the horses. Shadow was a little supercharged yesterday though. He loves to drive. We had just bought a big ball for Max and he was determined to EAT that ball. He looked like a dog chasing his tail. It is just so great to have such good friends and it means so very much and we have to get together again soon. Linda

With all the love and prayers you are getting you just have to beat this thing and it is just fine to feel like a marshmallow at times. Hugs and the very best being sent to you. Mary

I really appreciate this everyone. I am feeling a bit "marshmellowy" today [not one of my better ones this morning] so the prayers really help. Sue and MaKayla are coming to visit this afternoon and I am looking forward to that. I have to say though I have some awesome kids. My 15 year old son who is so sensitive was so awesome to me this am. We just held each other and that meant so very much. Courtney is my bud but Matt is the man. Linda

Although I do not know Linda personally I am praying for her and her family. Please know that their are people out here that are wishing all the best for you.

Linda-

Prayers coming your way. Stay strong and positive that you will beat this thing.

Barbie

Thank you everyone. Tomorrow is a very important day and we are praying really hard for a good outcome, but I will keep fighting no matter what! I have my good days and some really crappy ones but God gave me them all so I will enjoy them all to the max. The family and I went to see Journey to the Center of the Earth last night and I have to say it was great! The kids and the hubby loved it. I am going to clip a couple of horses today just in case I can get to go to Area 1 this weekend. We just don't know from one minute to the next what we will be doing. I have the appointment tomorrow which will take pretty much all day then Wednesday I see a nutrionist and Thursday more appointments at Dartmouth. It's going to be an interesting week. I shouldn't have time to hit any low points this week at least I hope not! Got to stay positive! Linda

Thanks Karla
default_yes.gif

Glitter always makes me feel better so i thought I would share some with Linda
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back