prayers please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Hi everybody, Mom is back in ICU and the outlook is not good. She is on a respirator, her sodium level is dangerously low and they cannot replace it quickly but are trying to help. She has pneumonia again and they are also treating that. Her blood pressure was extremely low but with medication, that is better. She is unconsious but is occasionally moving a little bit this morning.

The doctors have said that the next 24-48 hours are critical and she will either improve or not within that time.

Please keep our entire family in your prayers, this is really tough since we lost an aunt, a nephew, and Dad in the last 3 months.

You guys are wonderful and your prayers have pulled us through some really tough times recently.

Thank You,

Mary

She will be in my family's prayers
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mary -

Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers...

Liz R.

I believe in the power of prayer and will definitely keep your mom in my prayers. Hopefully, the doctors will get her levels where they need to be and she will pull out of this.
default_pray.gif

Prayers sent. I hope she comes thru this and you all have a healthy Christmas.

Hugs

Bonnie

Mary you and your mom have been in my thoughts all the time! I've wanted to ask you about her everyday but I was afraid to.
default_sad.png

I PRAY she will get through this. {{{Hugs}}} I'm here if you need me.

Love you Mary!

Mary, your mother and entire family is in my constant thoughts and prayers. Sorry to hear that she is taking a turn for the worse and I know thinks have been tough lately with so many of your loved ones leaving their earthly bonds for angel wings. You are not alone dear friend.

Oh Mary, my heart hurts for you and your family. I feel bad because I have meant to call you for like forever! You and your family are always included in my prayers and thoughts and will continue. I wish there was something I could do to help, please let me know if there is anything at all.

Love you and miss you

Back