Prayers please - Image

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad he didnt get the fart my mare had just a few miniutes ago, when he wasnt feeling well, WOW, I never knew she could fart so well LOL, Me and my freind Chelsey was cleaning her hooves, and she let a HUGE one out!

I am sooooooooo glad things are looking up, I hope they only go up from here!

Good luck!

Nicole,

I am so sorry to hear that Image is sick. You are such of a good and responsible horse person and I know that you take the very best care of your animals.

I will keep both you and Image in my prayers. It sounds like you have a good vet - please keep us updated.

Hugs to you and Image!!

Phew!!!

I am really happy to read this and happy I checked back in before going to bed. It made me tear up reading the update. I just can so remember being in your shoes when Khaki had it so bad! I hope you get lots more farts and some poop tonight. I swear, you have got to be a horse mom to know that's a happy wish!

Jill

Hey Nicole! I'm sorry I just saw your post now....saying prayers for Image and for you! I'm glad to hear you were able to get the same vet out and Image is starting to feel better! Keep us posted!

Take care!

Good thoughts and prayer to little Image that he gets to feeling better. Come on little guy....we're rooting for ya!

Prayers for Image
pray.gif
Keep us posted Nicole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there.....

Just able to get on the Forum... (busy last couple of days...) and saw this post. I most certainly keep Image in my prayers, though it sounds like he may be on the good road to recovery....

Hang in there kiddo...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Nicole,

Sending you good thoughts and lots of light.

Liz V.

Hopefully everything is still going ok for your little guy! Good thoughts being sent as I type.

Hope the baby boy is feeling better tonight. Prayers for him to be back to his usual very handsome self right away.

you are in our thoughts....will keep checking to see how your boy is doing..Bless you both

Hope Image is doing better this morning....update us when you can...

Take care!

Having read all of this just now I can only imagine your fear. Keep him moving to pass that nasty gas, it hurts when it gets stuck. Poor sweetie. For rehydrating a baby (you'll laugh) get some popcicles! The sucrose and flavor is a no fail way to get him just going. Sick kids love em, I'll bet he will too.

Hoping he's feeling better today. How is Molly's bag? You may want to hot pack her a bit if she is hard. My daughter got pnuemonia at 6 wks and couldn't nurse. Believe me my breasts hurt so bad I ended up with mastitis. Prayers Hon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back