Prayers please ..... HELP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodis' Simple Dream

Jodi's Sweet Dreamer

Jodi's Gift of Dreams

Kris has a vet apt this morning (monday) for blood work and x-rays. She is doing GREAT... they just want to make sure that the meds worked.
laugh.gif
Xrays for the leg that was broke. She is walking with out a limp.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Vet said that Jodi is Kris's best meds.

We have a shawman that lives downs the road... He says that Jodi is a very special girl
yes.gif
He also put feathers, beeds and a medicain (sp ) bag sround Kris's neck. Some don't beleave... we needed any and every help we could help get. I didn't tell about this shawman because some might not like the shawman ways... Chants, med bag, ect....

Well, I think you had the best name for her Starminis. When you posted about her and your DR helping, you said that there were
hypocrite.gif
hypocrite.gif
hypocrite.gif
among us. Well, I think that would be a great name for her to let everyone know the gift that this filly was to Jodi. So I say name her "Angels Among Us" or "Angels Are Among Us"

And Yah Kris!!!

And the shawman... Who says it doesn't work? There are many things that are unexplained, and scientific approaches doesn't always answer everything. And what harm is it when used with medical practice as well? I believe that many of the alternative medical approaches work well if they are used in conjunction with the conventional medicine.
yes.gif
So give that Shawman your thanks, as it is all the prayers and help from everyone involved with Kris that has made the difference!

Thank you... for the GREAT name......

The shawman blessed the filly and Jodi yesterday. The shawman says that Jodi walks with horses... He even calls Jodi that " walks with horses" He is a very quite old man.... says little things like that. He has known Jodi since she was born. He even said that when she was about 1 , when he saw Jodi in the front yard playing. He handed her a stuffed leather horse and said her name is " walks with horses".

Horses bond to Jodi so well......

Don't be worried... he is very nice.....

Last edited by a moderator:
He sounds like a fantastic wise man and one that would be great to really get to know! Good for Jodi and she is so lucky that she is so naturally gifted with horses. It certainly sounds like she has a bright future with the horses. Will be very interesting to see where her gift takes her.
yes.gif

I had been following along, thinking and hoping and praying form my end quietly, ...but just wanted to say not to be so worried about others opnions on the shaman. I think it's wonderful that you have more 'help'....

Any help you can get, espically the help and support of an older and wiser person, has got to be wonderful for both of you!!!

I love that name "Angels Among Us" How fitting for such of a special filly!!

Jodi sounds like a wonderful young lady! How neat that a Shaman has christened her with the name Jodi that " walks with horses" What an honor!! Jodi certainly sounds like she has a special gift!!

Thanks for sharing with all of us on the Forum!!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

Kris is doing VERY well. Jodi is back to working her horses. She is still is looking for a show mare or a show gelding. ( AMHR or ASPC) close to Idaho.

We found a nice buckskin pony mare but if we bought the mare we wouldn't have enough for shipping.

THANK YOU ALL for the prayers ! ! ! !

Jodi sends her
wub.gif
to all forum mambers

[SIZE=14pt]Prayers and happiness coming from VA. I was late getting this since I was gone at nationals so glad things are good now.[/SIZE]

Lyn

We haven't named the new APHA filly yet. Still think of the names. She got her hooves trimmed yesterday. She was a VERY good girl.

Here are a few names that we have been thinking about.

Freckles R Angel Kiss

Kissed By A Angel

Blessed with Freckles

Freckles Are Classie

Classie Freckles

She has lost of freckles all over... ( paw prints, ink spots )

starminis said:
UPDATE....
  Kris is not doing well. The vet called and he is requesting to have Kris put to sleep. She is turning to the worst.... Jodi is not going to take this well.
no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

no.gif

I also would like to thank a VERY sepical lady that donated $100 to Kris and Jodi.

She wishes to remain anamous. THANK YOU AGAIN
wub.gif

467030[/snapback]

WHAT A MANIPULATOR! IT'S UNREAL THAT SOMEONE WOULD LIE LIKE THIS TO GET MONEY OUT OF OTHERS. SCAM ARTIST COMES TO MIND!

starminis said:
GREAT NEWS...
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Kris and Jodi are home.  The vet said that Kris still needs some meds. But he said that Jodi can do that at home. Kris will only need 3 more days worth the meds. Kris is feeling GREAT to day......
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Jodi is starting her search for her ASPC pony or AMHR mini.

Jodi only has $450... not much but we are shopping. Since she doesn't have much saved up she is going to sale some of her show halters. I should have pictures soon.

You all have such big hearts.....
wub.gif

wub.gif

wub.gif

wub.gif

A thousand thank you's............
wub.gif

wub.gif

wub.gif

468193[/snapback]

THE MANIPULATION IS UNREAL! JOY, YOU NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP! Are you a pathalogical liar. I find it hypyritical that you'd be asking for prayers... to commit such a scam on kind hearted people!

And I find it hard to believe that you'd bring this back up to the front of the forum. We all know about this, we've been through enough with this person, have you ever heard the saying, "let sleeping dogs lie", I hope one of the moderaters delete or lock this asap, I don't want to hear anymore about this woman or take up valueable forum space. We all know what she is, lets move ahead and forget her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back