Prayers please ..... HELP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Looks like things are looking up.

Prayers for both four legged and two legged.

What a special young lady,such dedication and compassion at such an early age

I just read this post... and am so glad to hear that Jodi's mare is doing better. What wonderful photos of your daughter with her horses! As a Youth and Amateur trainer, I really enjoyed the photos of your daughter, she has beautiful, natural balance with her horses... (that photo of her turning the barrel on her mare is breathtaking...) as that mare is REALLY digging the ground on that turn, she looks to have the talent to not only be Nationals bound in the Miniature world, but also on the larger horse circuits as well....

I have no doubts that her mare DOES pick up at the sight, sound and smell of Jodi.. they sound like they have a very close bond that really will help that mare heal.... also SO very glad to hear that things are picking up for her in finding her pony and the wonderful gift of the weanling...

My best wishes and prayers are with you....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I've been following this post since you started it. Thank God Kris is responding so well! And those are some wonderful people you have in your life! God bless and continued prayers to you all.

Oh Thank Goodness....all the angels are obviously circled above Kris and Jodie and hopefully surrounding her stepfather.

Prayers still coming your way for a speedy recovery for both Kris and Jodie's stepfather.

now iam smacking myself in the head for not reading this post the first 20 times i saw it:frusty: ....such an uplifting story for me since me and your daughter are the same age group...i am lucky to still have my dad around
sad.gif

if u cant really finds a horse u can look at the sales board... prayers are headed your wAY

god bless your daughter and her horses...

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

GREAT NEWS...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Kris and Jodi are home. The vet said that Kris still needs some meds. But he said that Jodi can do that at home. Kris will only need 3 more days worth the meds. Kris is feeling GREAT to day......
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Jodi is starting her search for her ASPC pony or AMHR mini.

Jodi only has $450... not much but we are shopping. Since she doesn't have much saved up she is going to sale some of her show halters. I should have pictures soon.

You all have such big hearts.....
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

A thousand thank you's............
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Hi.. this is Jodi...

Thank you for sending me all of the prayers . It worked, Kris is doing GREAT
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Since all of you prayed and were with Kris and me .. in heart and prayers. I would like to share pictures of the APHA filly that was given to me.

I would like to thank Spining Wheels Paints for a GREAT APHA filly.
wub.gif

In this picture it shows her spots on her back. She has not been tested for homzgas ( sp )

paintfilly3.jpg

paintfilly1.jpg

I'm so happy for you and your beloved Kris! YIPPEE!! You two belong together!

That filly is really nice too! I know she'll turn out great in your hands. You are an awesome young lady
yes.gif

ohmy.gif
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
laugh.gif
wub.gif
WOW GREAT NEWS!! I'm so happy for you! that filly is so cute! What a great young girl!! She sure deseves that pony too! congrats Crongrats! I'm still sending prayers, But Yippy!!
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

So happy!

Congrats!

So glad that Jodi and Kris are home!!!
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

What kind of care will Kris need to recuperate? How long does it take? I am curious as I worked at a horse farm years ago where at two different times, horses had been kicked and broke legs (one was a front leg, up high - not a complete break and the other was a hind leg). Both horses recovered but were on stall rest and one needed injectable antibiotics, from what I remembered. Both also returned to light riding.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for all!
wub.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

Kris's legs is better and she is on physical therpy. Walked 5 times a day for 15mins each. Watch for lameness. She will be done with meds (antibiotics) today. Now for streoids (sp ) for the next 2 weeks.

Jodi is watching Kris .. she has a camra on her 24/7....
yes.gif

So nice that you are getting a happy ending. And that filly is precious! What did she name her?

Fran

We have no name yet. She needs a reg. name also... 21 words max...

Any ideas?

21 words?
smile.gif
How about twentyone letters.

I vote for Lil Miss Polka Dot - "Missy", "Polka", or "Dot"

Jodi's Milk Chocolate

Jodi's New Promise

Jodis Answered Prayer

Promise of Prayer

Jodi's Spotted Promise

YEA.. 21 letters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
! ! !

I like Lil Miss Polka Dot
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

ANY others?

Come on you .. that can think up the GREAT names ! !

THINK THINK..... mmmmm
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

SO glad to hear that your mare is doing so well!!! Once she gets a little further on the road to recovery, there are some GREAT feed additives that will help with bone strength...

Your new little filly is VERY nice! What a super gift for a very talented young lady...
yes.gif

As far as names... hmmmm.... not knowing her sire and dams names, how about:

Red Hat Lady

Red Rose

Diamonds 'n Rubies.. (because she is red and white...)

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

GREAT names...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Keep thinking....... Want to make sure that we have the perfect name.
yes.gif
yes.gif

yes.gif
What a daughter you have! So mature, hardworking, and compassionate! My prayers are there. I thank God for miracles!

God bless,

Joan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back