Prayers please ..... HELP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
{{{{HUGS}}}} from New York!

My prayers to you, Jodi and Kris. I hope Kris continues to fight - maybe with Jodi there with her she can find the strength to survive now.

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

What a wonderful little girl you have there.
wub.gif
Life's lessons are sometimes very painful....but will only help to build "character". Altho, Jodi already seems to have an abundance of that!
yes.gif
I'll continue sending prayers to Jodi & Kris....and you, as I know this has to be very difficult for a Mom to watch her little girl go thru.
sad.gif

I'm watching this topic with anticipation (and amazement). I'm praying that Kris pulls through.

You have an amazing little girl there...you should be proud.

Tracy

I have seen how hard Jody works with her horses...and it is amazing. I hope for the best for her and her horse...I'll keep them both in my thoughts.

Maybe she can go to Nationals next year...in the mean time, she must keep her chin up, and carry on. Hugs for her, and you!!! It must be hard to watch your kid go through this!!!

Kim R

Jodi and the Vet called. Kris is doing better. THe vet is amazed on how close they are. I owned Kris before Jodi was born. I would ride Kris while I was pergant with Jodi. When Jodi was tobbling she would hug Kris's legs. Kris would lick Jodi's hair.

Jodi has been thru a ton of ups and downs. Jodi lost her real Father to cancer. Her real Father bought her a mini and 2 month after she got the mini it had colis so bad that the vet could not save her. An now Kris is at teh vet. Jodi said.. The last time my horse went to the vet she didn't come home.

Now for another kick while the girl is down... Her step dad.. ( which is more of a DAD then her real ... He just has been with Jodi mare then her real Father )

He might have cancer.... talk about a kick in the gut.. No she doesn't know YET...

Oh my! I am glad to hear some improvement. I hope they are wrong about the stepdad!!!

I will be praying for you ALL!! God bless!!

Sheri

So glad to hear the horse is improving!!!
aktion033.gif

I will keep you all in my prayers.

I just saw your post. Geez will it ever end? Hang in there all of u. Sending prayers and good thoughts for your whole family two legged and four.

I was just looking for an update and am so glad to hear that Kris is responding, but really saddened that Jodi has more issues to deal with. Such a young person to deal with all of this. Heck, most adults are not able to do as well as Jodi is.

I am still praying for Jodi and Kris... Her love is definately not wasted and Kris is letting Jodi know that.

I will also add her dad to the prayer list as well as you. May you all be blessed with brighter days ahead. Hugs to you all.

If it wasn't for horses... Jodi would have lost it by now. Horses keep her going.

THANK YOU ALL.....

What an incredible heart wrenching post here.

You must be an amazing mom to have raised such an awesome unspoiled daughter. Jody is an inspiration.

I do continue prayers for a speedy recovery and prayers for you and your daughter for guidence and Angels to stay by your side.

What a great young lady!!! My thoughts are with you all and hope the horse is doing ok

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Sending my heart felt prayers for you and your family.

Prayers for you to have to handle so much at one time. It truly does poor doesn't it?

For her stepfather who must be a wonderful man to help raise such a gem of a child.

Your girl seems like a real spitfire, with the love of horses so deep that even this will not stop her. Hope Kris gets better, sounds like she is very good hands.

Prayers for your dauther who has so much to handle but is doing it with more grace then most adults would.

This is more then anyone young or old should have to handle.Bless you all.

bye-sad.gif

HEY !! ! !

GREAT NEWS ! ! !
aktion033.gif

Kris is responding to her meds.. Better than what the vet thought she would do.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

ALSO.... Kris's vet bill is paid in FULL ! ! By our family Dr....
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif

There are
hypocrite.gif
hypocrite.gif
hypocrite.gif
among us

AND.... Our family Dr is also helping Jodi with some money for a ASPC pony or mini. Jodi's wish might come true. When Kris is home and doing well we will start our search for the perfect ASPC pony or mini. Which the vet said VERY soon ! !

Thank you ALL for the kind words and prayers....

Jodi sends her LOVE out to all of you
wub.gif
wub.gif

A special thank you from me.....
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
What WONDERFUL news!!!! Wishing all of you continued success and healing!

starminis said:
HEY !! ! !
  GREAT NEWS ! ! !
aktion033.gif

Kris is responding to her meds.. Better than what the vet thought she would do. 
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

ALSO.... Kris's vet bill is paid in FULL ! !  By our family Dr....
worshippy.gif

worshippy.gif

worshippy.gif

worshippy.gif

worshippy.gif

worshippy.gif

There are
hypocrite.gif

hypocrite.gif

hypocrite.gif
among us

AND.... Our family Dr is also helping Jodi with some money for a ASPC pony or mini. Jodi's wish might come true. When Kris is home and doing well we will start our search for the perfect ASPC pony or mini. Which the vet said VERY soon ! !

Thank you ALL for the kind words and prayers....

Jodi sends her LOVE out to all of you
wub.gif

wub.gif

A special thank you from me.....
wub.gif

467718[/snapback]

This is wonderful news!!!! So heart warming
wub.gif

Bless you all,

Liz V.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news. It certainly helps to have everyone pulling for Kris and Jodi. This LB Forum has some of the kindest and most caring people in the world!!

We will continue to keep them in our prayers!!

Hugs and love to Jodi, Kris and you, too!!

Wow, what a great update on Kris. I came on to looking for an update. I have said many prayers today for them. What a great friend and family Dr. to pay Kris Vet bills, and to give money for another horse. I also wanted to know her Dad (step) for adding to my Prayers. The Lord is so wonderful, he is always there for us, each day. And yes we have a lot of great people here on Lil Beginngs. I do believe in the Prower of Prayer for the two legged and the four legged.

I will continue my prayers for Kris, Jodie, you and her dad.

Prayers be with you all

Hugs and Prayers

Vicky
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back