Prayers please ..... HELP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear
sad.gif
I am so so so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best and am keeping your daughter and her lovley mare in my prayers. God can do wonderful things.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear things are not looking good. What a wonderful young lady your daughter is, and praying that she heals a very hurt heart. This wasn't the kind of news I wanted to hear. Lavonne

This is such a hard thing for a little girl to go through, and I imagine horrible for a mother to watch her daughter go through too. I'm praying for you all.

Your daughter sure deserves a good turn with all she is doing and the love you and she are puting into your horses. I pray for a positive outcome!

MA

I am so sorry to hear this news. Your daughter is very responsible and she really is doing the right thing for her horses. You should be a very proud mom to have one that knows what it means to love horses. Of course I will pray for a complete change of course on his prognosis. Jodi has worked so hard and made the right choices. She definately deserves a better outcome.

As far as the pain of loosing a horse... Time will help her. The worst is the not knowing the outcome and having to make this tough choice. It comes as a major shock when this sudden and well, it hits hard. But she will make it through this time with your love and support. Let her know that her boy will not be totally gone from her life if she looses him. He would leave behind the gift of knowledge that they both aquired while being partners, and fond memories, and he will always be just a thought away. Also, if she makes that decision, let her know that her boy will pass knowing the full love that she gives him and that is more than many horses know. At least she knows that he passed being treated like a king and loved from the bottom of her heart. Being so loved is the biggest wish of any horse really.

And finally....

Give her many hugs from the forum members and let her know that so many on this forum understand what she is going through and many like myself have lost their "babies" on occasion, some really recently, and share in her greif. Let her know that the forum members have her and Kris in our thoughts and prayers as well as you mom... It has to be tough to know that your daughter is hurting so much.

Share with her this poem.... I know that many understand it well, and I think she will understand also.

I'll Lend You for a While

"I'll lend you, for a while, a horse of mine," God said.

"For you to love while he lives, and mourn when he is dead.

It may be six or seven years, or maybe twenty-three,

But will you, till I call him back, take care of him for me?

He'll bring his charms to gladden you, and shall his stay be brief,

You'll have his lovely memories as solace for your grief.

I cannot promise he will stay, as all from Earth return,

But there are lessons taught down there I want this horse to learn.

I've looked the whole world over in my search for teachers true,

And from the throngs that crowd life's lanes, I have selected you.

Now will you give him all your love–-not think this labor vain,

Nor hate me when I come to call, to take him back again?"

I fancied that I heard them say, "Dear Lord, thy will be done.

For all the joy this horse shall bring, the risk of grief we'll run.

We'll shower him with tenderness and love while we may,

And for the happiness we've known, forever grateful stay.

And should the angels call for him much sooner than we planned,

We'll brave the bitter grief that comes, and try to understand."

My heart is breaking for her. I never had a kid like her, but I was her once upon a time. How hard for her to loose two horses out of this deal. Love that kid she is

one in a million.

So sorry to hear this... How heartbreaking.
sad.gif

You have a very talented daughter with a bright future ahead of her. Please let her know we are thinking about her. And a hug for you too.

Suzanne

Nila, your post is one of the reasons I just love you, I have tears running and my heart is so full and glad that someone, you, put into such eloquence what we all feel.

My prayers are with you all in this very heartbreaking time.

Sorry about your daughters horse...
sad.gif
Keeping you all in my prayers!

God Bless!

We went to see Kris. The vet watched Kris respond to Jodi. Her heart rate picked up and she showed signs of wanting to try. The vet said give her one more day. By the end of the day she was doing better. EATTING ! !! and DRINKING. Jodi is staying with the vet and his family so she can be with Kris more offten. Kris seems to be VERY depressed but the more Jodi is with her the better she gets.

Keep the prayers coming ... They must be working....
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

A very well known APHA breeder, gave Jodi a 05 medican hat filly . Under one condition ... that Jodi can NEVER sell the filly. If Jodi can't keep the filly for any reason the filly MUST be returned to the breeder.

Once again a heart felt THANK YOU for all of you and your kind words and prayers...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad that Kris is doing better. I will send good vibes your way.

Oh no, I am so sorry that you all have to go through this...it just breaks my heart, especially, I guess, because of it being such a young girl that is owner. Jodi looks as though she was "born in the saddle"...a wonderful young horsewoman, that has a special gift when it comes to horses, and you have a special gift in her. I hope and pray that Kris will slowly show more signs of improvement. That was sure kind of those people that have donated the cash and the filly.
wub.gif

Hugs and prayers for Jodi and Kris!

We are keeping you in our thoughts and hoping and praying that Kris pulls through this.

I am glad to hear she has had some improvement. I will continue my prayers for Kris and Jodie. I know the PROWER OF PRAYER AND POWER OF LOVE can make a huge difference. So please let Jodie know we are praying for them and hoping for Kris to be okay. It is so nice of the people to give her another filly.

I will continue to pray for them, tell Jodie being there with Kris can sure help her, knowing she is not along. Just sometimes giveing the big Hugs and kisses can help with a sick or injured horse.

Prayers and Hugs

Vicky

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

I am so sorry to hear about all this! Jody is such a good girl and I really enjoyed watching her show her little gelding this year. She was always my favorite out there! I am watching for her one day to be a trainer!!

I will of course include her and Kris in my prayers. I am glad to hear that things were looking up and I'm looking forward to other updates.

Praying hard here in Montana!

Keeping Jody and Kris in my thoughts and prayers. I'm happy to read there is an improvement.

She is an awesome little girl. You have so much to be proud of.

Jodi has great power and Kris knows it. How wonderful that you have such a compassionate vet to let her stay to help. Any medicine is good medicine. Prayers and healing vibes still coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back