Prayers needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I would like to ask for prayers for my beautiful mare Angel. She wasn't acting right Saturday and I took her to the vet. Our regular vet was out of town and a new vet took care of her. He did do a blood test and determined that she had a virus. She did a little better Sunday and Monday but was really sick yesterday. I took her back to the vet yesterday and our regular vet was there. He determined that everything was shutting down. Kidneys, intestines, everything. He put her on an IV and I stayed with her while the IV's were running. She was feeling much better and he sent her home. This morning she was worse and I had her at the vet's office when he got there. He immediately started the IV's again and kept her.

Her kidneys have started working but she is still very sick.

She really has me scared, I am so afraid we are going to lose her.

Mary

I am so sorry that your little Angel is not feeling well.....my thoughts and prayers going out tonight in hopes that she will make a full recovery.

Prayers and healing thoughts coming your way. These guys can really go down soooo quickly and it is quite scary. Sure hope he can get her back on the right track. Keep us updated, we care.

This is just horrible. She is in the right place though and getting everything she needs and then some. I don't want you to give up hope and yes of course prayers have already been said for her and for you. We are praying for a speedy recovery.

Mary:

So sorry to read about Angel.
sad.gif
Prayers being sent for her a full recovery. Please keep us updated.

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about this. I hope your mare recovers quickly for you.

Pray for her, I will too!

Beth

Oh, no, I'm so sorry. I know this is so hard when you try and try and things don't work out. Just hang in there and we're all praying for you and your precious little Angel.

Poor baby. Prayers said for a quick and full recovery. Its so scarey!

Mary-

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for your beloved mare's quick and complete recovery...(I don't remember at this moment; is Angel your Tattoo daughter?)

You have done all the right things for her, hang in there......

Margo

Mary, I'd emailed you as I felt something bad was going on. I came here and saw this. I'm so sorry your Angel is so sick!
sad.gif
I was going to ask what Becky did. I'm sending the biggest prayers I know how and healing thoughts. Hang in there and I'm here if you need me!

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Latest posts

Back