PRAYERS NEEDED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. It is very easy for me to say not to give up, but please don't. You are in my prayers.

I am so sorry for the loss of your jenny and baby.I have been there many times in your shoes and know too well the awful feelings. I also know the joy of a live healthy baby and mom. You will know in your heart when it is time to hang it up with the breeding.I have been in Miniatures 20 years and in 2007 I made the decision to stop breeding.I miss the babies, but I really won't miss the stress involved.You sound so much like me with your babies.I gave several away to people I know will love them as much as I do.Still have a few to place when the right person comes along.I'm keeping some of the older girls who would not adjust elsewhere.It is a touch decision, but you will know in your heart what is right for your animals and for you.Good luck whatever you decide to do.

I am so sorry for your loss, i couldn't imagine the hearbreak you are feeling. My prayers are with you.

Back