Prayers Needed! Horse lost...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
My friend Brynann (Babycinder) has lost her horse. He got out of a whole in the fence, and has not been seen since last friday evening. Another horse escpaed with him, and she was found the next day. Please, please prayers needed, for Cinder is brynanns world. I love him to, he seemed like mine. She lives in Arkansas, so if anyone lives there, please be on the look out for a sliver bay horse. He is around 3, and is a real sweetheart. If found, please contact me. Once again Please pray for a safe return.

What part of Arkansas do they live in?

Hope he makes it back home safely
unsure.gif

Wish I could help, but I live totally out of the area...... Are we talking about a MINI?

What height? Are there any white markings? Hopefully there is a picture she can use?

Your friend needs to get some flyers posted, notify feed stores and vet clinics, and notify the local newspaper....including a "Lost" ad in the classifieds. This needs to be handled just like you have lost your dog or cat.

Good luck,

MA

I hope to heck she has already contacted the media and the entire area. I'd be going door to door.

Poor thing! In this heat, he must find water quickly if he is to survive.

I will be sure to tell her all this.... Thanks for the prayers, they are really needed

Prayers headed her way.
yes.gif
And PLEASE tell her to get the word out...every way she can! Posters (with photo of him) in stores, businesses...contact the media (newspapers, radio, TV) Time is off the essence here!

WHERE at in Arkansas???

and we need info on the horse, height, looks, markings?, scars, ext..........

I am in North Central, AR b/w Heber Springs and Batesville.

Thats great Erica! He is a gelding, 31 inches, no markings, probably has some scars, very friendly,

Here is his Right side:

Image058.jpg

And his left:

Image059.jpg

Both of those photos are good enough to use for flyers and the media! Tell your friend to go for it! The more "heartstrings" that are touched by the public the more they will remember and will keep an eye out!

Sending prayers out to that little guy. I'm hoping someone has him in their backyard right now and doesn't know what to do.

MA

I am sure he is safe, with his mild manners someone has him safe and sound and does not know where to return him.

Yes, the others are correct she needs to post notices around so he can be returned.

B

But what City are we talking about ---- there are several AR people on this board from all over the state, but I have no idea what location is the location this horse got away from...........can you tell what city.

Any news today/ I am praying that he is returned safely to his owner. Has themedia and flyers been put up? PLEASE contact everyone possibel including all human societies. Someone has had to have seen him, or does she live in a remote woody area. Then I would be contacting someone with a plane to do a flyover, or could you possible have Bonnie do a reading as to where he could be? I know she has helped find lost horses in the past, with "clues". Corinne

Like Erica has asked, what city in Arkansas? I live in the Northwest corner, Fayetteville area.

Erica said:
But what City are we talking about ---- there are several AR people on this board from all over the state, but I have no idea what location is the location this horse got away from...........can you tell what city.
434011[/snapback]

I PMed you

Latest posts

Back