Prayers needed for my Uncle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
Hey all, I hate to ask as others are in need just as much, but my family could use some major prayers.

I litterally just received word from my Aunt that my Uncle has been given 6 months to live with Chemo.

They are not totally sure of the total extent of his cancer, but he was diagnosed with at least pancreatic cancer and tumors on other major organs including the brain. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers along with my wonderful Aunt who must be taking this VERY hard.

Prayers being offered up for your Uncle and Aunt!
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I will keep your Uncle and Aunt in my thoughts and prayers.

Nila I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle.
default_sad.png

I'll send prayers for him, your Aunt & whole family.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Oh no, I am so very sorry to hear this. How sad. I will be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. Is this "Aunt Sunquest" that posts here sometimes?

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle Nila. My thoughts and prayers for your uncle, your aunt and your family at this difficult time.

Definately prayers headed your way. I can relate but keep the faith and prayers and miracles can happen. Wishing them all the best as I know its a very tough road. Linda

No it is not Annt Sunquest but Nila's dad's sister husband. But had more bad news my cousin on my mon:s side just died of heast failure on friday. I sure hope bad news don't cone in threes. I don"t ;know how much more this family can take.

Thamk you for all higs .

Oh no! I'm SO sorry to hear your cousin passed away Karen {{{{Hugs}}}}

default_pray.gif
My prayers are there for all. May God bring healing and comfort to your uncle while supplying all needs to the family.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back