Prayers needed for Lisa's (Runaway Ranch)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Lisa has asked me to post this on the LB Forum - please pray for Robert, her husband. He has been diagnosed with lung cancer. It has metasized to the bone in his shoulder. Without treatment they are giving him 8 months to live - with treatment it is questionable.

Lisa and Robert are two of the kindest and most caring people in the world. They are always there for everyone else. They sold their beautiful home in town and bought the Runaway Ranch - Robert has his quarter horses and Lisa has her minis - this has been their dream and now they are dealing with this.

So if you can please pray for Robert to beat the cancer.

He is a strong person but they both are devastated and really need all the prayer and support possible.

Here is a link to the updates on Robert's progress-http://runawayranch.net/robert.htm

Robert20Fire20Barn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry to hear this devastating news. Thank you for letting us know.

My heart goes out to both Robert & Lisa. They are facing a very hard road....and I will most definitely keep them in my prayers.
default_sad.png

Sending prayers for healing from VA.

Lyn

Our prayers are lifted for them both.

God be with, protect and heal.

In His Hands,

Tanya & Family

Darn cancer. Thank you for letting us know. They will need all the support they can get.

Aww this is sad. I read his page and he seems so great and full of life.

I will keep them in my thoughts. I can't imagine what they are going through though I hope they will defeat this disease and have a lot more of life and love together.

Liz M.

Donna, PLEASE let Lisa and Robert know, we will be keeping them in out thoughts and prayers. I only wish they could find a cure for cancer. Corinne

OMG I am sorry to hear this and hope he gets chemo and it clears it all up. So sorry to hear this!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Lisa and Robert-[/SIZE]

Prayers coming your way. Stay strong!

Barbie

That is so sad. I hope he decides to get the treatment. That is a lovely picture you posted.

Oh dear....I am so sorry to hear this and I will most definitely be thinking about them and sending good thoughts & prayers their way. :no:

Oh most definitely good thought and healing prayers coming their way. May God hold Robert in his healing hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers to Robert and Lisa and their families. I met Lisa last summer at the Winona,MN show....a great lady!
default_smile.png

Thinking of you both..... wishing you much strength.

So sorry to hear this bad news and sending lots of prayers and good wishes your way!!

Latest posts

Back