Prayers needed for house deal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Hi Gang

Hello. Many of you don't know we are trying hard to sale our property here in Southlake, Tx.

We so want to sale and move. We would like to stay in Texas, moving more south, near

Hillsboro Texas.

Well, I sure could use many prayers as prossible. We are Zoned Commercial for General

Office, Medical, Dental or Service Retail. We are one acre. Southlake has changed from the

little country town to huge a City. We are one acre, so our goal is to buy more land with

a house. Hoping for a barn.

We had a buyer about 4 years ago, he paid over $50,000.00 to get us and our 4 neighbors

rezoned to commercial. But after a year of the all the zoning meetings, he lost his finance's.

So he walk on us. It was so heart breaking, here we were on the closing day, and no buyer.

Well, we then had some huge battles with the Real Estate Agent, she was so horrible. It was

a nightmere. We finally had to hire a Lawyer. Our contract was over, and she did not want to

let us go. She did not have any grounds to hold us. But it did not matter.

Well, fast forward, I am handling the sale of our property now, this is where we live, we have

a house, shed barn, and one acre. A broker who works with my dad's company, has offered to

help me. Yeah!. She contacted a development company in Fort Worth. The CEO, is very interested

in our deal. It would be buying all 5.81 acres, and building a medical/Office complex. The City has

already approved it. So it would not take much for the developer to get his final approval's and

start building. So I am asking for you help to pray that this company will buy us out, and we can

finally be moving and getting on with our life. It seems all has been on hold till we sale. Like showing

our horses. This would be such a dream to finally come through. To be moving.

If you can please help me pray. You guys are the best

Vicky

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Keeping my fingers crossed so that all goes well and that you sell your property.

Latest posts

Back