Prayers for "rockin r" Please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I just heard from Theresa that they are off to the Dr in OKC tomorrow. She's under heavy meds right now and in a lot of pain! She's very scared about what the Dr may find and tell her. She's not sure if she'll be coming home tomorrow or not. She asked me to ask you all for more prayers, if you would please!

Please God, bring our Theresa through this
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Theresa and Art we are all pulling for you and some great news!!!!!!!!!!! I know you feel like S**T Theresa, but that is the darkness before the sunrise!

I am hoping the doc can give her some good news. I don't know where she finds the strength to push on, but push she does, and with great dignity.
default_luck.gif
default_pray.gif

Extra prayers for Theresa and Art today - come on Theresa - stay strong and positive.

Barbie

Of course we will pray for Theresa.

Please give this doctor the power to heal Theresa...

Keep us posted REO

I feel so bad for Theresa, everything she has gone through. She is always in my thoughts and prayers, but today I will send some extra ones her way, and hoping for some good news. Thanks Reo for keeping us posted.

Corinne

Theresa you are in the top of my thoughts and prayers today. Art, you are also there so that you may continue to support Theresa in all that she is going through. As the caregiver it is just as hard on you as well. May the Doctor have some good news for a change. I'm praying with all my soul that you receive positive information and that things will start to turn around. Theresa I know you will continue to "FIGHT" on no matter what the outcome. PEACE DEAR FRIEND!!!!

Sending my best thoughts and strongest prayers for Theresa today! Hang in there, Theresa, you're a tough little lady!

HUGS

Jodi

Best wishes Teresa and Art! I hope this will be a new beginning for you all today!!!!!

Sending warm thoughts.
default_wub.png

Saying prayers for you. Robin, have you heard anything?

Latest posts

Back