Prayers for Mary Lou

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sylma

Reaction score
Arnie, Mary Lou's husband called...he wants us all to know about Mary Lou. She is in the hospital with a very bad infection in her leg. The infection has caused the dystonia, with which she suffers, to be much worse. The doctors could not give them much of a long term prognosis other than she will be there at least through the weekend.

She and Arnie live in Port St. Lucie, Florida....that is, also, the name of the hospital. If you would like the phone number, pm me.

Mary Lou, we love you and are praying for you!!

Oh geez! I sure hope it isn't bad. I'll keep her in my prayers!
default_wub.png

poor Mary Lou I am praying for you girl, I hate when bad stuff happen to awsome people.

****PRAYERS FROM ALABAMA*****

I hope and pray she will get better!!!

*Please Lord help us in a miracle*
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Mary Lou you are in my prayers. Get well soon!

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_luck.gif
default_luck.gif
default_luck.gif
Many prayers and good luck to Mary Lou. I hope you are feeling well again soon and are back among us that miss you soon!

Dear MaryLou and Arnie,

Prayers and positive thoughts to you both
default_pray.gif

Please know that my thoughts are with her...Mary Lou is a wonderful person with whom I've spoken and enjoyed conversation, feel like I almost knew her from the moment she said hello...

I would appreciate it if you could send her # to my pm or email...

an address would be great, too.

Thanks,

Liz M.

Mary Lou thinking of you. Hoping you are doing better. Prayers for your speedy recovery and that all will be well very soon.

Sending prayers and God bless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clear up a little confusion, I wanted to add that the Mary Lou referred to in this post is not Mary Lou, the owner of LB. I think some of you are thinking it is, so wanted to make sure you understood this.

Latest posts

Back