Prayers for Lyn and her daughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Lyns daughter is 3 weeks from her due date and had to go to the hospital yesterday. Lets all send some prayers their way

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks everyone. Amy is coming home on bed rest for a while if her pressure stays down and the bleeding doesnt start, they will wait a couple more weeks to induce her. If not they will let her have baby Aaron this weekend.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way Lyn for Amy and Aaron.

default_pray.gif
: coming your way. I know how frightning with early birth can be.

Baby Dylan is doing great but not home yet, and with this cold have not seen him either.

God Bless your Family
default_wub.png
:

Hey lyn,

I'll be thinking of Amy and baby Aaron, and also thinking of you -- take good care of yourself, and please don't stress. Sounds like she has excellent care, but I want you to remember your own health as well!

I look forward to seeing photos of your new grandbaby!

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way that all will go smoothly for Amy and little Aaron.

Keep us posted!

MA

Lyn, I know how frightening this can be, though I know how well modern medicine takes these things seriously and give the best possible care for mother and baby. I just have this feeling they will be fine, and I will keep them in my thoughts. Sorry for the distress...

Liz M.

Lyn,

I will keep Amy and baby Aaron in my prayers and prayers for Grandma Lyn, also!

Thanks for the update, Lyn. We will continue to keep Amy, Aaron, and your whole family in our prayers here as well. Both of you rest, and take care.

Thanks for the update Lyn -- hoping she can hang on for a couple more weeks.

Prayers and Hugs.

JJay

Latest posts

Back