Prayers for Joyce

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy G

Reaction score
Joyce is in the hospital. Went to ER last night.
default_sad.png
I talked to her this AM and she has two blood clots in her lung. She will be in for a few days. I don't know what hospital or anything but I will call her again later today. Guess she was having some severe pain on her side and back. They have put her on coumidin & she is being closely monitored.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Joyce Fasset ~ Shady Five Miniatures in Ohio.

Prayers for her. It is a really scarey thing to have happen. Praying for a full recovery.

Sorry to hear, hope that she has a complete recovery.

They have put her on coumidin & she is being closely monitored
That in itself is a little frightening. If they leave her on it, I'm sure they will advise her to be very careful. We knew someone taking it who fell & hit her head, and bled to death before anyone found her. It is a useful drug, just need to be aware of what can happen.

jan

How scary ... thank you for letting us know and please let her know that we are all thinking of her.

Liz R.

Oh how terrible to hear this, we just love Joyce and hate to think of her being in such tough shape, Please let her know she is in my prayers for a quick recovery, I was so happy to see her SMILING FACE in the picture from the Convention for the Hall Of Fame Awards, I know HOW IMPORTANT that is / was for her...
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Please let me her if you speak to her, we are sending LOVE
default_wub.png
and Prayers Her Way
default_yes.gif

Thank You For Letting Us Know

I'll send prayers too. I have a history of blood clots and I can tell you first hand, they hurt.

I did this two years ago Joyce, they called it a Pulminary Embolism..intensive care and I know exactly how you feel dear..you will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Maxine

Prayers to her and her family.

I am so glad they caught it!

My brother passed away (at 42) from a clot that they diagnosed for a week as pneumonia...and was only treated as tho he had pneumonia. They didn't even know enough to figure out that the spots on his lungs were blood.

I am thinking of you..

Last edited by a moderator:
Joyce Fassett from Beloit Ohio. Her Farm name is Shady Five Miniatures

default_yes.gif
default_pray.gif
My prayers are there for you, Joyce. I thank God for removing those clots and restoring your health even better than before.

God bless,

Joan

Latest posts

Back