Prayers for all the Oklahoma forum members please!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Very severe storms in central OK tonight. There have already been several reports of VERY large hail and tornados.

So far, it hasn't gotten here yet. Oklahoma City area is getting hit hard. At least 2 people have been injured by hail.

Prayers that we all make it through okay.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary I'm in Norman and have weather coming from South going NE and also from the NW going SE. It is not pretty--worried about Rita as there was a rope tornado that followed HW 3 and that is where she lives. Jan Tobey and Georgeta Miears are staring at possible tornados just west of them.

I'm getting lightning strikes. They say OKC has major power outages in and around downtown OKC.

These things are popping up as fast as the storm trackers can report on them. They are staging EMSA in place at various locations.

Have things are battened down as possible. Just hope everything will be OK outside. Hail has been reported up to grapefruit and winds to 70+

Prayers going out for you right now Davie, the high winds and hail are headed your way. We are in line right behind you.

Hang tight, I pray everybody is okay.

You all will have my prayers for sure. I am so grateful we don't have that kind of weather. Worst we get is winter blizzards that keep us indoors. Hope you all in the path of these storms are safe and all your 4 legged family is safe too.

We're getting bits of it as it heads North to the central area. We're just below the central part. We're getting some stuff right now. Gotta go. Prayers for those in the bad areas up north!!!

We are okay here, we got quarter size hail, 2 inches of badly needed rain, and high winds but the only damage is limbs down in the yard and the barn lot. All human and 4 legged family members are okay. I had moved the vehicles into the yard under trees to protect them before the storm started and nothing fell on them so we are fine.

I hope everyone else fared as well as we did. The second wave is due to hit here just about the time I have to leave to go to work.

Mary

Fine here in Norman, was still lightly raining when I left for work this morning. I only got rain, no hail thank heavens. The weathermen say today is going to be the worst for more severe weather. Just keep the stuff battened down for one more day.

Good to hear you are both fine. I sure hope that is a sign that no one suffered unduly and that will be the case until those storms pass entirely.

Latest posts

Back