Prayers are needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana

Reaction score
default_pray.gif
for "Fred" better known to some of use as Linda Best. Linda called me tonight from her hospital bed. Linda has been in the hospital since Saturday for tests. Please all pray very hard that what they find isn't what we are all thinking of the C word. She isn't going to let this get her down and is thinking very positive as I would like all of us to do. So please send lots of prays to her and her family.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Adding Linda to my prayers, please let it be GOOD news!!
default_pray.gif

default_pray.gif
for her and friends and family.

Oh my gosh - thanks for posting. Sending prayers for Linda and her family!!! Please keep us posted if you are able to.

Mary

Linda has helped me through private e-mail. I hope and pray with all my might that such a nice person doesn't have to go through this. I pray to God that some mistake has been made and that Linda will be home without a thougth of the C word ever again. God, please don't let this happen to such a good person! Prayers being said.........

Thanks everyone for sending your thoughts and prayers for Linda and family. This will mean a lot to her and her family that many of you are thinking of her right now when she needs support around her at this time. I'll keep you all posted when I find out more.

Linda,

You are never alone with God, your family and friends by your side.

We will keep you and your family in our thoughts & prayers.

Sue

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your Family, Get well soon!

We are all thinking of you!

Kathy & Bob

Merlin & Moses & Sassy & Oscar & Ed

Thoughts and prayers to Linda and her family.

Kim

Hi everyone,

I just spoke to Linda Best and it does not look good, she said they think it is cancer. We are starting a web site for support for Linda and her family. I will have more details about it later today. If you would like to offer support please feel free to contact me any time.

Thank You

Heidi Mack
default_saludando.gif

315-729-0546

e-mail [email protected]

Latest posts

Back