Prayers and thoughts greatly needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
I talked to my mother today and she called and told me what it was that my grandma was holding back. Well a couple days ago by grandma was notified that she has a hole in her heart. She's working on getting a second opinion right now. And she has made the decision that if it really is true that she was going to have the required heart surgery in another state other than mississippi. I think she mentioned Texas. This is so heartbreaking to hear thats for sure as I am very close to my grandma... She raised me for a large chunk of my life... My family and I could really use the thoughts, prayers and support.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

Lisa

Sending prayers for your grandma and the restn of your family too.
default_pray.gif

Ah man, Kourtney.....your poor Grandma......sounds like they are on top of things though, so that is good......please do keep us posted and know I am

thinking of you and your family!

I pray that your grandma gets the help she needs and her heart is fixed. Hang in there hon.

Thanks Val and Robin!

I was able to talk to my grandmother and on Thursday and Friday she is going to be having more tests ran on her.... She was in good spirits though.. Thank goodness. She got her new poodle puppy yesterday, so that lil guy will be keeping her busy for a long time. LOL... Too cute thats for sure I think that is just what she needs...

Latest posts

Back