Prayers and good thoughts please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vet was here - she has pneumonia!!! Poor baby, she will look like a pincushion in no time. Hopefully she will be ok - I'll be supplementing her a little as well as mom just doesn't have tons of milk. She was playing in her stall on and off since we've been home. Hopefully she'll get a good night's sleep and be full of it tomorrow.

Sometimes I ask my self why I do any breeding - guess it's because I just love the wee little babies. Thanks so much for your prayers and good thoughts - they do help.

I'll post pictures when I get some that are decent.

Barbie

It's good to hear that you have a diagnosis, now for the little one to get better! Good luck with her treatment, I know how tough it is to keep giving injections, you feel so bad, but hopefully it all makes her better in no time.

Awe Barbie,

{{{HUGS}}} for your poor sweet baby. Hope she beats her bout with pneumonia quickly. Our prayers are lifted up.
default_wub.png

Hugs,

Tanya

Sending my prayers for your little one to make a full and speedy recovery.

Tammie~

sending best wishes for you and your little baby that all comes out ok... As has been stated before breeding minis is not for the faint of heart.... I have learned that lesson myself in years past... Take care...

I am sorry to hear your baby is sick, but am glad to know she has a diagnosis and will soon be well.

Keep us posted!

Peggy

I'm so sorry to hear your filly is ill. Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way for her to recover quickly.

Well, we've gotten through 3 days of shots, gastroguard, banamine, etc. She almost passes out after some of the treatments - doesn't even have to be a shot. Sure scares me. She is very active for the most part, even got her nose down in mom's dinner tonight. Man I'll be so glad when these shots are over. Please keep your prayers and good thoughts coming as I know they are helping all 24 lbs of her. I promise pics as soon as I can get her head clipped - right now she looks pretty funny.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back