Prayers and Good Thoughts are Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sending prayers and positive thoughts for a quick recovery. Hang in there
default_wink.png

Linda Killion

I will be keeping your little one in my thoughts and prayers that the next three days is uneventful.

Thanks again everyone!!!

Well as of tonight he has took his 3rd round of antibiotics, and is still doing good. Still drinking milk, but is starting to lay down an awful lot! I know he is a foal, but to me something doesn't seem quiet right. I went ahead and did like the vet said, gave him a little bit of banamine. I hope he gets back to himself and fast! I will be so glad when I can post on here that we have an all clear
default_wub.png
! TTYS-Thank you all again so much-Sarah

Keeping you and him in my thoughts and prayers!!! I've noticed that they do lay down a lot more at night and hoping that may be it... You and I are in the same boat these days with little colts on our minds day and night!!!

Hello everyone! Well we are into our third day, seems like it has been a year! He is doing much better! The vet said to keep him on antibiotics till Saturday just to make sure, but then he will be free to go back in his little pasture with his mom! I will be so glad to see him running and kicking again on Saturday!

This is proof that prayer does work! He could have been dead, now looks like his life was spared. Thank you all so much!

Back