Prayer for Mom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
Pls pray for my mom, Louise Davis.

She had a heart attack. She is having open heart surgery Fri, 7:15 She is having a double by-pass,

Valvue repair. she is very critcal. she is my life, pls pls pray for her. I did cpr and got her heart started again, and her breathing, she did have to be shock. she was transferred to the hospital. Her brain function is great, no brain damage. PRAISE YOU JESUS. GOD SAVED HER. GOD

KEPT HER BRAIN FROM BEING DAMAGED AS WELL. THANK YOU LORD. SO PLS PRAY FOR HER TO BE GOOD THROUGH

THIS SUREGERY. And through her recovery. I so need your prayers.

Thank You for them

your friend

Vicky

default_saludando.gif
my prayes and big hugs are coming your way..

so sorry to hear about your mom hoping she will be ok

my dad about 6 weeks ago just had a triple bypass and he;s doing great.....

hope that helps best wishes jenny

Oh I'm so sorry and I feel how frightened you sound. Know that my prayers are with your momma and may God hold her in His healing hands. ((Huggss)) to you dear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope she came through the surgery all right, I'm so sorry for you, as I lost my Mom in 1985 due to a heart attack, and now I have a leaking valve. I'm sending prayers, and please update us on her condition.

I'm so sorry to hear this, Vicky. What a terrible shock for you, but luckily you did the right thing with CPR and most likely saved her life and saved her from brain damage! I hope she came through the surgery today without a hitch! Please give us an update.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS. THANK YOU TO little lucky lodge, IT HELPS. WELL SHE DID GOOD THROUGH THE SURGERY. SHE HAD A TRIPLE BY-PASS DONE. THE VALVE WAS OKAY. BUT WE HAVE HAD OUR SCARES THIS WEEK. BLOOD PRESSURE AND STUFF. THEN THURSDAY THEY SCARED THE LIFE OUT OF ME. THEY CAME AND TOLD US THEY HAD TO DO A TEST TO SEE IF HER HEART WAS ALIVE. IF NOT THEY WOULD NOT DO SURGERY. NO HOPE. MY HEART ALMOST STOP. THEN THE TEST CAME BACK, SHE WAS HAD ALL FUNCTION IN RIGHT, AND 3/4 IN LEFT. SO SHE HAD SURGERY. GOOD DAY YESTERDAY, AND TODAY. BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART RATE, TEMP, ALL GOOD. SHE IS TRYING TO BREATH OVER THE VENT. GOOD. THEY ARE WATCHING THE HEART FUNCTION RIGHT NOW. IT DROP TO 1.4 LAST NIGHT, TODAY ITS 2.0 TO 2.5. IT NEEDS TO BE 2.8. SO PLEASE PRAY FOR THE FUNCTION TO CONTINUE TO IMPROVE. THEY DID ANOTHER ECHO TONIGHT, IT LOOK GOOD TO ME. BUT I AM NOT A DOCTOR. THEY ARE KEEPING HER SEDATED. SHE TRIES TO GET UP. THEY HAVE THE VENT ON, AND THE BALOON STILL IN. SHE CAN'T MOVE AROUND. BREAKS MY HEART. SHE WANTS ALL THESE WIRES AND TUBES OFF. WHEN SHE WAKES, SHE IS FRUSTRATED AND GETS UPSET. I KNOW ITS SO HARD ON HER. SHE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND. I WILL BE SO HAPPY WHEN SHE IS UP AND WALKING. SO PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYERS FOR HER GOING. I SO NEED YOU GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME PRAY. SHE IS MY LIFE, SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND, SHE IS MY MOMMY. PLS PRAYER. THANK YOU

VICKY

Vicky,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's heart attack, I am sure that was so very scary, but kudos to you for having the clear mind to do cpr.......a lot of people would be in shock and not be able to do that.

I am very happy to read the surgery went well and I bet she is feeling much better (even with the pain of surgery) than before the procedure.

Hugs and prayers headed your way.....and remember, don't forget to take care of yourself too!

Valerie

default_saludando.gif
Iam so glad to hear the surgery went well is she still in hospital....

my dad is still doing really well is now aloud to drive the car..

it will take some time for your mum to get better but iam sure she will

Give your mum a big soft and gently hug from me
default_wub.png

Jenny

I'm glad to hear that she came through the surgery well & sounds to be improving. My prayers for her, that her heart function will continue to improve, and I hope that she can soon be off the ventilator & then get rid of all the other tubes and wires.

{{{hugs}}} to you--you've had a very stressful week.

Thank You for the continue prayers. Mom did good till this AM. She started retaining fluids.

In her lungs and body. The doctors had to get the echo back to see if the heart was functing

good. It is - huge praise. So they started her on the dirortects for the fluid build up.

Her kidneys were in shock. They woke them up. She is starting to produce. So praying that

helps with it, and does not damage the kidney's. They still have her on the vent and balloon

pump. Will be another couple of days. Please keep the prayers going. Oh we had a fire in the

hospital this AM too. Just what I needed. It was in the kitchen - a fyer caught fire. But

we stayed in mom's room and all was okay. I told them, that had to be our crisis for the day.

Thank you to all of you, it is so great to have friends to be able to come to for prayers.

thank you for being there for me.

Vicky

Oh Vicky......this sounds so oddly familiar with what my Dad has been going through....in June he ended up in the hospital (we know he is dying from end stage liver disease) but due to some other complications he ended up in the hospital, and retaining fluid and having the renal failure (kidneys shut down)....and there was a fire in the hospital at that time too.....strange how you just never expect a fire to be at a hospital, but you just never know. By the grace of God, he did get out of the hospital and then had a shunt put in his liver, which also did not work, so made the fluid retention worse, etc...... I think we are over that hump, and just trying to make him stable....... sorry, I don't mean to be bringing this post down. I am so sorry to hear your Mom had a set back, but it sounds like they have her back on track and I am sure she will be very happy to get the ventilator off, but you just never want to rush that either, esp if fluid has built up. It is so hard to watch our parents aging and having health issues.

My heart and prayers are going to you, please just remember to take care of yourself, that is my biggest struggle lately..... well, that and just trying to deal with the fact my father has a terminal disease that is in the ending stages.

Valerie

Valerie I am so sorry to hear about your dad, my prayers for both of you as well. My computer crashed as well. Now we are back up

and running. How is he doing? My heart goes out to you my friend. Prayers and hugs

Latest posts

Back