Pray for Mya

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally slept good last night. I went to bed around 3am. So good that apparently I slept through her crys. Today she appears to be in the peak of the illness. We will be here through the weekend for sure.

Ashley, I'm glad you got some rest. I hope by tomorrow Mya is feeling much better.

What a beautiful baby Mya is. Prayers are with her and you for a speedy recovery.

Healing prayer for little Mya! It sounds like you got her in the hospital at the right time! Little ones getting sick are the worst. They can't tell us anything!
default_sad.png
We really have to trust that little voice inside and you got her in in time! Praying for her to be on the upward swing and mend quickly!
default_wub.png

She has to stay off oxygen for 10-12 hours and eat an average of an 1 oz hour before we go home. Right now she is sleeping and with out oxygen so it looks like its just down to food. They said we could possibly go home tonight, but probably tomorrow.

429794_10150664429966153_735241152_11313469_1659372132_n.jpg

Aww, what a little doll baby. Prayers for little Mya that she is well and can go home asap.
default_wub.png

Oh, she's such a beautiful baby! Adding my prayers for her quick and complete recovery!

Sending healing prayers for the little sweetness and strength for you!

Thanks everybody. We came home on Sunday but have been super busy with her that I dont get online much. Before the hospital I was finally getting her to go down for naps and bedtime on her own. Now thanks to all the poking and prodding they did she is ultra clingy and have a hard time getting her to even stay asleep with out being held. Despite that she is doing great and only has a bit of a cough left.

Latest posts

Back