Posting Video Help Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Flats

Reaction score
In my gallery on my phone I have photos and videos. When I select upload video it gives you a choice of camera or files. When I chose files, only the photos are there and they are not in any other selection either. I have tried both upload files and upload videos. What step am I missing?

I just tried to upload a video and it didn't work for me either. Sorry I'm no help.
EDITED. So, I just tried to play it from my iphone and the video is there but I can't see it from my computer.

Thanks Kelly. If I have time later I might try the You Tube method. The weather here is so good I gotta be outside today!

HersheyMint - Maybe we will get this figured out soon!

I switched to a Samsung (android) phone a few years back because Siri could never understand a word I said! 🤣

If you do decide to go the Youtube way, you can make your videos private or public. Once your videos are uploaded to YouTube, then you can delete the videos off your phone which will free up more space and phone storage, and probably help your phone run a little faster 😊

In my gallery on my phone I have photos and videos. When I select upload video it gives you a choice of camera or files. When I chose files, only the photos are there and they are not in any other selection either. I have tried both upload files and upload videos. What step am I missing?
You're way ahead of me, I've never even been able to take a video with my phone much less post it. I'm reading and trying to learn 🤣

I saw a .mov file from HersheyMint I downloaded it, but I needed to load another 'codec' to view it. I am thinking some sites may be uncomfortable with .mov format so I converted it to .mv4 format which is widely accepted with a free trial converter (sorry about the ad.) I think you will maybe be able to view this.
View attachment IMG_2412_trial_0.mp4

Last edited:
Ok Kelly I put one on You Tube and copied the link. How do I get the a analytics off?

See how Annie has to harrass everyone else? She looks huge but I can feel ribs. She is so furry right now and also built like a mini draft! She is the horse I use when taking a passenger. I'll do a before and after when I clip her in the spring.

Last edited:
Yep, marked private for me too.

If you go to the video and click “edit” which is those 3 little dots on the right side, it will say “private” click on that then change to “public”.

You can see the video Willow only because you are the publisher 😊

video - click the “3 dots” to get “edit”….
86E021B2-C9C4-42C5-AA79-B1E2E15BE367.png

once you click “edit” you will get this screen…..
2EB23966-03EF-452A-B82E-9161C9BFA4CC.jpeg

yours will say “private”, click that and change to “public”

Hope this helps, good luck! 💕💕

You're way ahead of me, I've never even been able to take a video with my phone much less post it. I'm reading and trying to learn 🤣

Taz if you need help, PM me, I can “try“ to help 😘… I dont know a lot, but I do know a little 😘

Edited to add: …..wait…. Do you know how to PM? 😁……private message…. 😁

Last edited:
Taz if you need help, PM me, I can “try“ to help 😘… I dont know a lot, but I do know a little 😘

Edited to add: …..wait…. Do you know how to PM? 😁……private message…. 😁
Haha! Smart a##, yes I know how to PM, I even knew what PM meant. If I ever get my phone out with me when I have the chance to take a video I'll take you up on it 😁 🤣 🤣

I saw a .mov file from HersheyMint I downloaded it, but I needed to load another 'codec' to view it. I am thinking some sites may be uncomfortable with .mov format so I converted it to .mv4 format which is widely accepted with a free trial converter (sorry about the ad.) I think you will maybe be able to view this.
View attachment 45290

View attachment 45290
Thank you so much for posting that for me. That was so nice of you!! My first time trying to post a video. I've got a lot to learn also about this. 😂

Ok Kelly I put one on You Tube and copied the link. How do I get the a analytics off?

See how Annie has to harrass everyone else? She looks huge but I can feel ribs. She is so furry right now and also built like a mini draft! She is the horse I use when taking a passenger. I'll do a before and after when I clip her in the spring.

That is a great video. I was smiling all the way watching it. :)

Latest posts

Back