Posting pictures in the forums

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
Hi Vickie you have to choose the photo and upload it before you click on attach photo.
Click on more reply options then click on "choose file"....before you do that note to the right of choose file it says No file chosen, well once you choose your file then you'll see the name of your photo there, once you see that then click where you want the photo to be in your post, and then click on "attach this file".

Last edited by a moderator:

kevin27

Reaction score
the two videos were from last night
northport harbor, northport ny
winston last summer
winston with his winter coat
katz last summer

vickie gee

Reaction score
Hi Vickie you have to choose the photo and upload it before you click on attach photo.

Click on more reply options then click on "choose file"....before you do that note to the right of choose file it says No file chosen, well once you choose your file then you'll see the name of your photo there, once you see that then click where you want the photo to be in your post, and then click on "attach this file".
Thanks Debby. Right now I cannot even get to pull up LB on my phone. I had no problem a few days ago. Not in the mood to call tech support for my phone. They can't understand Texan and I can't understand foreign.